Stargate Atlantis

Vegas

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2009 on Syfy

7.8
  • Tis was different...

What do you get when you cross Stargate Atlantis with CSI? How about a very entertaining hour of television. Robert C. Cooper took a chance with this episode and he really delivered. This episode was great in so many ways. It really captured the spirit of CSI and at times felt like an actual episode. I liked the idea of Sheppard being a detective in this universe. He was much more of a dark character and that's the beauty of the alternate reality epiosodes, you can see your favoprite characters acting different with their personality and such. One of the great things about this episode was the soundtrack. Seeing Sheppard driving the car through the dessert and the Johnny Cash Music playing in the background was just legendary. Probably one of my favorite parts of the episode was the end at Sheppard's death scene when te trailer blew up and more johnny Cash music playing, that scene is what defined this episode. This episode also played an important part in the finale, so good job on the writer's part.