Stargate Atlantis

Vegas

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2009 on Syfy

7.8
  • An interesting concept, but it felt more like someone's challenge on a fanfiction site than an actual episode.

With the series wrapping up not long after this episode aired having us watch an episode where our favourite characters are playing their alternate universe selves was the wrong move. This episode could have aired earlier in the season, or, really, anytime during the series, but to put it so close to the end was rushing everything.
    While I didn't mind the concept, on spec, the actual episode wasn't what I was hoping for. Very few of the characters interacted with each other, and none in a way that was familliar to us. A Wraith blending in on Earth without a problem defies believablity--they're not exactly a low-profile species. And the fact that the entire episode was a set up for the series finale completely took away from what could have been a decent episode had it aired at a different point in the season.
    Altogether not overly impressed, though any excuse to watch Joe Flanigan is a good one.