Stargate: Infinity

FOX (ended 2003)

Gislef

Stargate: Infinity Fan Reviews (14)

4.8
  • Stargate Infinity is such an awesome show in my opinion, I'm a Stargate fan and I really think this makes a great addition to the Stargate Universe. I hope we can see some more

Stargate Infinity has always caught my eye and finally the whole collection was released on DVD. I really think this show worked out great as part of the Stargate Franchise and I'm not sure why it was hated so much it's a Stargate series! To me it never seemed to run out of ideas and I thought the character and animation designs were outstanding. It explains a generation after the first SG Team first stepped in and how they have to protect an ancient from the new evil race (Tlak'khan). I thought Infinity covered a lot of Stargate ground. I hope we may see more Infinity in Stargate future releases. I bought it and enjoyed it a lot I would recommend this series. I think it would make a great addition to the Stargate Universe collection.
  • hold on, going to be sick!

that is the saddest, stupidist, most pointless wast of...just waste of stuff! that could have funded another sg1 episode! A WHOLE EPISODE!!!!!! i actuly feel cheated, and want the minutes of my life that i wasted even considering to watch that, then the minutes wasted watching the ****ing thing! i mean, what was the point? its a waste of air time, ruins the sg1 image (which many already miss judge) and proves that there are some realy sick people amongst us. common, if somone honestly thought that that was a good idea, they need help, LOTS of help...and animated? WHY?!???!? and why cant i select 0 for a score? grrr
  • Cartoon Spin-off Kid's don't care about

Really bad Stargate show aimed at children. The animation and style are like bad Titan A.E. It tried to teach morals and give lessons on the course of the stargate commands lame adventures. Kids don't know what Stargate is so why should they care about it... That's why it got cancelled because no one watched it. If your going to make animated spin-offs for kids make it on something they know and love not a Film and TV series primarily aimed at adults. Dum concept with bad execution. This is a poor show and a Cartoon Spin-off Kid's don't care about
  • Pretty awful.

With all these stargate spinoffs I was curious to watch this one, and got the first DVD with the first four episodes on it. I watched them all and got more and more disappointed with each one. I was hoping they would mention characters, stories, or anything really from either the movie or two tv shows, stargate sg 1 or stargate atlantis. no such luck. it really just confused me with the shapeshifting poorly animated villains and illogical science. back to the future cartoon did it right, continuing the film in cartoon form. this is just sloppy and messy and not really worth even trying out. let's hope they make a better spinoff as promised.
  • ohhh

1.3
    That`s a shame for the great Stargate franchise. Not much to say about this, expect crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.

Seriously, why the hell did they make that much episodes???
  • Not nearly as good as the two live action TV series in the Stargate franchise.

6.1
    This show follows other science fiction series that followed an original live action TV series for adults with an animated cartoon version of the show.

For the Star Trek series, this worked. The animated Star Trek show was decently animated and had very interesting science fiction episodes not greatly out of character with the original show.

The Stargate Infninity cartoon is radically different from the Stargate TV series, however.

For one thing, the characters are different. About the only tangible thing that carried over to the animated series was the Stargates themselves.

This show far more resembles a typical Saturday morning little kiddie cartoon than it does any Stargate TV show or movie.

Kids might enjoy it. But adult fans of the Stargate series will find it painful to watch.
  • This is an outrage! Stargate shouldn't get mocked like this :(<br /> <br /> p.s Stargate Should have more seasons.

I think Stargat is one of the best shows out there, it is up with "House MD" and "How i met your mother". This "infinity" crap completly dowgrades the original series. Who-ever thought up the idea of animating the best show in the world should be draged out on to the street and shot! Take it off the air and put all your energies into bringing more seasons of SG-1 or Atlantis.

By Stargate Fan. -_- ___

P.S Who else likes the same shows that i do (listed above) if so, please e-mail me at j44221@hotmail.com or just use the provided link.
  • Fortunately I never actually saw this monstrosity!

I read alot about it after stumbling across a message board entry about it. I have a vague memory of readin a TV GUIDE entry about it once but never watched it.

From what Ive read the only good thing about it is that it died a swift death. And was worse than the animated version of Star Trek!

No wonder its rating is bad, just reading the episode summaries was enough to make me never ever want to to see it. They should fire whoever conceived of such a perversion of a great franchise. Not much else to say but glad the show is DEAD.
  • Oh! My! God! How bad was this show, especially considering how great Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis are, this was just plain dire.

How do you spit on a great show's reputation? You bring out rubbish like this.

It was an interesting idea, just with horrible execution and stories - the whole team was just a mess and the stories went nowhere, fast.

This show was just a disgusting mess, that completely took the Stargate reputation and dumped on it from on high.

If you ever get the chance, avoid this show at all costs, it's just horrible, no matter how you look at it.
  • OMFG it was terrible

0.0
    OMFG it was terrible i cant belive i sat thru it and didnt switch over or play a game i had to watch a few eps of SG1 to calm me down shesh wot a shit show

OMFG i repeat again god it is an insult to the stargate series i mean every episode has a lesson in it since when did stargte start having educational material in it

and also the storyline is crap the squad leader gets blamed 4 sumthing so they take off 2 clear there name man wot a load of crap
  • Who ever created this spin-off should be banned from writing anything for Stargate EVER again

0.2
    This has got to be one of THE worst cartoons ever created, the plot is boring, unoriginal and the animation and acting are pathetic.
    I have only seen around 6 episodes all of them stupid and allmost plotless just the characters randomly doing things going from planet to planet via the Stargate.
    The shows characters are allmost the same to the Stargate : Atlantis and Stargate : SG1 characters.
    The show is unremarkable and there is not much to say about it as it is so unbeliveably boring, i find it really suprising they managed to make as many shows as they did.
  • An complete insult to the Stargate series.

0.5
    Whoever thought up Stargate: Infinity needs to be hunted down and shot. It is suppose to be educational, but it is very insultive and dull. The "heroes" are stupid and weak. The villains are worst. The plot is clichéd, the art is simple, and there is nothing redeeming about it. This is like most educational shows: preachy, lacklustered, and annoying. Even though it is meant for a young audience, not many people will enjoy this slapped together piece of crud. I am glad it is no longer on the air. It is one of the worst series ever made peroid.
  • Stargate: Infinity is the most horrible waste of time I have ever seen.

0.2
    I'm sorry. I thought that the Stargate universe had no limit. I thought that the creators could do anything. Actually, I still think the creators can do anything, because this show IS NOT made by the creaotrs of the beloved original show.

First, let's check out what this show DOES have that's good:
    ...
    I can't think of a thing.
    And now, what it DOESN'T have good:
    -The theme song is terrible.
    -The voice acting (the fricking thing is animated, for Pete's sake!) is below average.
    -The art stinks on ice.
    -The is NO PLOT.
    -There are H U G E continuity errors. Since WHEN do staff weapons shoot a 'stun' blast? Since when does EVERY Stargate in the universe have an iris? Since when...the list goes on and on...

I am thoroughly convinced that the people that made this show saw ONLY the first episode. Not even the movie--JUST the first episode.
  • The worst stargate idea ever!

2.1
    Stargate has had some awesome and amazing things. It has stargate sg-1, which expands on the movie and more very well. Then there's stargate atlantis which is very good and is very original.But then theres this piece of crap. Has almost nothing to do with the stargate universe and the only thing it has do do with it is the fact that it has a stargate. Awful in every way.