Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

Episode Fan Reviews page 3 of 4

• From all of the hype that this episode was receiving, I expecting a lot from this episode, and what I got was little less then what I expected from it.

From all of the hype that this episode was receiving, with feature that was in a TV Guide, the on-line clips, and the various still shots that I saw for this episode. I expecting a lot from this episode, and what I got was little less then what I expected from it.

I understand where they were coming from, they wanted to go back to where this show was at almost five years ago, where the show was at 100 episodes, a major landmark for any TV show, and one that a good majority of hits show hits, and 200 episodes is a feat that very few shows in general hit, never the less a SF show, where the fan base isn’t as big as drama series has.

While, “Wormhole X-treme” was a refreshing chance of pace when compare to what other TV series do whenever they reach the 100 episode mark and it was an enjoyable episode that poked fun of itself and the industry itself. But now, it feels like that it was a cheep rip-off from a classic episode, an episode hit all of the right buttons and nothing feel like it was put there to full up time, this wasn’t so with this episode, especially the last monuments of the show, it felt like that it was put there to full up time, it really didn’t add anything to episode. I also didn’t like the mock swearing that was in this episode as well, it didn’t feel like it was natural.

But, what I did like with this episode were all of the various spoofs, but all of expect one of them were to short. So short that if you blink while watching the particular spoof one would miss it, and the only one that was long enough for a person to actually get into was one that I didn’t really enjoy. That one was the puppet one.

While, this episode look like that it could have been a gut busting episode, it really wasn’t and I have to chalk this one up to the trailer being better than the episode itself. But, I not saying that this wasn't an enjoyable episode, it was, but the humor was to far and between for me to kept my minding from wandering from time to time.
  • Kinda Dumb... must be a real SciFi Fan to understand everything... not just a SG1 fan... Spoofs were ok... but lines needed polish...

Spoofs were ok... but lines needed polish...

============================================================

Finally fans get the Sam-O\'Neil wedding...

I guess the teaser for Season X with Mitchel holding the replicator gun was this episode...

The Wormhole extreme interviews felt like a filler... they were trying to kill time... (which is why I rated this episode only a \"ONE\")

Other than that... Martin Loyd... is just annoying...

O\'Neil is stiff...

when ever did O\'Neil ever get to sire a child in the Time Travel episode ?

Was that a joke or a more serious hint as to Kam\'s parentiage ?

Guess we\'ll have to watch more to find out...

NOW please bring us quality episodes... last one SUCKED bad.
  • An in-joke filled episode with off the charts humor, unfortunately it may be over the heads of a lot of viewers. But fans of sci-fi (geeks -myself included) will count this as one of the best episodes ever.

This episode is the 200th episode (by some calculation) and the writers of stargate did a terrific job in creating a funny memorable tounge in cheek look at the stargate universe and allusions to most of the major events (on and off screen) that took place during stargates 10 year run.
    This episode is definately one that can be watched over and over again, as the sheer number of in-jokes are more than likely impossible to get from one viewing. The down side is that if you haven\\\'t seen most of the series (and perhaps Farscape) this probably won\\\'t seem funny but more than likely just a confusing mess.
    So in the end this is an episode for fans of the show, and it\\\'s nice to see somthing like that once in a while.
  • A tongue in cheek variant of "Wormhole Xtreme!"

7.2
    Okay, this was a rather silly episode, but if you are a longtime Stargate fan its targeted at you. For those in the Sci-Fi know, the references will be familiar. The ending pretty much wraps it up cleanly and unexpectedly at least to me. I pretty much figured Wormhole Xtreme wasn't going to make it past the pilot episode!
    Sure its an indulgence, but there's always episode 201. Back to fighting a enemies so powerful its dizzying. One needs a small humor break sometime.
  • A disappointing slack-off. Was it the 200th episode? Nothing made sense and the humor was so horrible that my toenails rolled up.

Though nery nice to see "Jack O'Neill" again - with two L - nothing in this episode was appealing.
    No story, no sense, no fun - and if it was
    an hommage to 200 episodes - everyone did
    conceal it very good.
    Already the last episode was somewhat weird
    as if the writers were on crack - and this one
    does seem to prove it.
    As Stargate has been entertaining for such a long
    time - this episode had NOTHING to offer for
    a fan.
    As it were not bad enough that Jack's replacement
    is not able to fill his shoes, teasing us with
    him is cruel.
    It were to be nice having him back - as a member
    of the team - but it looks more like the
    series is preparing to fade into oblivion.
    It's just good that the friends in the Pegasus
    Galaxy still go strong...
  • hahaha, Very funny episode....deffinately worth the wait, don\'t expect a pivitol episode. Sit back and enjoy the fun.

At the beggining I was slightly worried about if it would live up to the hype of \"200\" I wasn\'t sure if it would be funny or very serious. It just goes to show that after 10 series the writers still know how to keep the viewers interested, I don\'t think that this episode ruins the whole thing, because I know that next week it\'ll go strait back to being serious, and if it doesn\'t....all the better, because a few episode of fun help to relate to the charachters and is a bit of fun for the viewers.

Nice Work.
  • Stargate SG-1 is the longest running science fiction series in the history of television. After 10 seasons and two hundred episodes, the aptly named "200" gives everyone a chance to relax and have a little fun.

The cast and crew have pulled out all the stops to make this milestone airing one to remember. Fans who have followed the show and the off-the-air events concerning its cast will certainly appreciate the pointed humor. Sci-fi and pop culture buffs in general should at least chuckle at other references.

Sorry, no spoilers here.

"200" is easily one of the best episodes of the series. For those of you expecting a monumental impact on the story arc for this season or the series as whole, this isn't Smallville. You will just have to wait for next week.
  • Don't expect a "real" episode, 'cause that's NOT what anniversaries should be for....

I LOVE the fact that they didn't try to make this a HUGE PIVOTAL episode, but decided to give the hard-core fans some fun! There are many epical episodes out there, but in this episode they actually laughed WITH the fans! There are so many inside jokes, and only if you've watched EVERY episode and kept up to date with all the chatter on the internet and behind the scenes (like on magazines and stuff) could you get them all. And you have to know other shows too. And I'm sure there are still some things that the fans will never get, 'cause they are too "inside". I love the special effects, things blowing up and all the action and adventure, but this episode was a cool "day off" for the fans AND the team (even though THEY didn't want it!). So I agree with the people who say this episode was useless with regards to the storyline, but it's obvious they didn't get the point of it!
    And for those people who say that it was just a clip-show... you either haven't seen the episode, or you haven't seen the show, 'cause there wasn't a single flash back in the whole episode (that actually happened), other than the initial 100th episode sequences.
    And for other people who didn't catch it... I think that YES, the furlings have always been thought to be furry, Ewok-looking. Some of the writers/producers said it long ago. That's why we never saw them!
    I can't wait for episode 300!
  • This episode is not worth seeing, it add nothing to the great picture, and hint that this season will be the last one.

I have watch all 10 season of SG-1, and all Atlantis, this is one of the worst episode ever, it try to be funny, and it is not, the story does not advance, and with episode like this one, we can smell this is the last season, bring Jack and Thor (Asgard) back !

I like episode that add to the story arc, I hate episode on earth with mundane events, or the travel back in time.

I can live with the occasional stand a lone episode on planet X, but with some action and adventure, stop trying to do comedy TV episodes, there not funny and that not what we are looking for in stargate sg-1.

• Not anything contributing to the storyline of 'us' vs Evil (the Ori) but plain out fun

Had to watch this one a few times, first to get into it, then to see how great it was and third to catch all the jokes and pun. Not an episode with any bearing to the storyline of fighting Ori and all, but a precious little gem, full of cute scenes, surprises and above all fun. The collection of situations the team and their counterparts are put in are hilarious, my personal fave (yaw Dude, this is so totaly awesum) is the part with the younger crispier team, the dialogues are fantastic, funny and brilliant, up to young Vala stating she's pregnant. Another hilight is the Startrek scene, and the already legendary dialogue of Sam and Jack, where after a long pause Jack states "No" while Sam hides behind the shower curtain. Ganna watch it again, bet I'm gonna find more funny twists in shots and dialogues.
  • Well they hit the 200 and it went down in flames! "Does anyone else get the impression that the writers can't figure out what to do with the current story arc, Or are they saving the budget for a big end of season CG extravaganza?". A travesty!

Well they hit the 200 and it went down in flames!

There were only 2 good points in this episode,
    1. The first 20-30 seconds when I thought I'd missed an episode with the Furlings! Yeah I know d'oh
    2. The puppets, funny to see the characters and the marker.
    The rest of the show was SO self-indulgent I found myself shaking my head in disbelief.

Does anyone else get the impression that the writers can't figure out what to do with the current story arc, or are they saving the budget for a big end of season CG extravaganza?
    The last couple of episodes have been poor filler eps nothing more, with little or no mention of the War.

It is such a shame, they seemed to chicken out from writing a good episode for 200th B'day and instead turn it into a pantomime!

Your strongest character is gone (Jack) but the new guys are working, but this was a travesty.

• Amazing 200th episode and amazingly still leaves you wanting more after 10 years. Funny till the end.

A moviewriter wants to revive his series by making a tvmovie about his show. He asks for the teams inpute on his story. Each comes up with his or her take on their involvement in the show. Ofcourse they all make them selves come of as heroes.

This show is funny from beginning to end with a feast of recognition for all scifi-fans out there. Farscape, Star Trek, Thunderbirds you name it all have their turn. And O'Neill being Mitchell's father??? Good to see (well sort of I guess) Richar Dean Anderson again. lol Everyone is at the top of their game with good acting especially by Claudia Black (yeah I admit it I can dig her). It is amazing to to see that even after 200 episodes a series can still keep you wanting for more and in my opinion that is one hekk of compliment.

What can I say but: "We want more!!!".
  • The 200th episode, what a way to celebrate by racking up the humor that's been a little bit missing of late. REally enjoyed this show!

I really liked the 100th episode... I can still see them trying to justify the way she can phase through walls but not through the floor and heaps of other stuff. This episode really went out of its way to ramp the humor up with obvious references to many iconic shows. It was a laugh a minute - There were so many memorable moments and being an absolute Far Scape fan it was such a cool tribute. I love the way the show doesn't take itself seriously without knocking the seriousness with which lots of fans take the show. It was a great episode and well worth the cake and balloons waiting on the other side of the gate. It's also good news that the second instalment of the movie is coming out (???).
  • '200' gives the writers, producers, the cast and crew some time to muck about and celebrate a milestone before the serious business begins again.

I only saw '200' a few minutes ago. (We've currently just started airing Season 9 over here, and the box set for it is already available in stores!)

That's beside the point. Anyway, '200' marks the 200th episode milestone for this awesome series, and to be honest, I was hoping for huge gun battles, explosions and stuff. But after reading up about what the producers and co. had planned, I became weary of what they had done.

The plot is about Martin Lloyd, who returns to the SGC as he seeks help from SG-1 to help him formulate a script for his new tele-move. Which is based around the Stargate program. The team want out, but The Pentagon thinks otherwise, as it would help provide a good cover story for the Stargate program itself.

Then begins the wacky, sometimes hilarious, sketches thought up by the SG team. Ripping off ideas from 'Thunderbirds' 'The Wizard of Oz' and even 'Farscape' the episode really is just a muck around.

In the end, serious 'hardcore' viewers might take this as just a plain stupid episode that doesn't help the series along. They are right about one thing, it's just a plain stupid episode, but personally I think this is a celebratory and fun episode for the whole cast and crew to kick back and have some fun.

And the viewers should be doing that too!
  • Martin, creater of Wormhole Extreme, gets to use SG1's knowledge to improve his movie script!

7.8
    Wow! After I finished laughing, which I'd have to say was pretty consistent throughout the entire episode, my first thoughts were 'What the'?

We all know that this episode is just a bit of fun - I like the fact that RDA returned and I loved all the flashes to other shows/storylines - especially the Farscape tag (a show which should never have been axed!!!!!).

I also loved the punked scene linking back to the episode 1969.

All in all, I didn't discover anything important but I did get to laugh a hell of a lot & I'm sure the cast did as well.

• Self indulgent drivel. If the cast and crew want to do something to celebrate a milestone - fine, but don\'t inflict it on the viewers. I kept waiting for it to actually go somewhere, but it never did.

1.8
    I guess these days with the cut-throat approach to ratings and the like, for a show to hit 10 seasons / 200 episodes it is quite a milestone, and that is basically what this episode is all about. Everyone giving themselves a big pat on the back. As far as I was concerned, this episode was a total non-event. By all means give the actors, writers, crew, etc some sort of industry award, party, bonus, whatever, but keep it in house, or perhaps consign it to some \'between season\' special. This episode just annoyed me and wasted my time. Grrrrr.
  • Mitchell eagerly awaits the next off-world mission. However, Martin Lloyd returns and seeks help with his movie script.

Well what can i say... This episoide was a SHOCKER!!! (meaning \"Nasty\") I realise that the writers cannot keep pushing the Ori story and must add a few fillers here and there.
    Even if there is a viewer that has not followed the sequence of episodes, watching a filler might help ease them into the series but this episode \"200\" did not do that in my mind.

If i was tuning into Stargate as a non ongoing viewer i would most likely judge the whole series on what i see in that episode and see it as amateur sci fi with weak characters, costumes etc and never watch it again.

I would never normally write a review on the episodes but this one was soooooo bad i just had to say something. I waited all week to see this and what an abysmal dissapointment.

I feel that the writers have let down the fans but mostly the actors and actresses as it damages their reputation by having to act out such a dim witted script. I know they did their best and actors of their calibre should not get retarded \"B\" grade script like this. Full credit to the crews (Light, sound etc) that worked with the actors and actresses but shame on the writers. These are the kind of episodes that KILL a series.

I really PRAY that there are NO MORE episodes like this ever again as it will reflect badly on the BRILLIANT series that STARGATE (SG1 and Atlantis) is.
  • None of the classifications really explained this episode. Here's mine, "Just Plain Fun"

First off I need to bash the stupid idiots, who probably never watched Stargate from beginning to end, and wouldn't know what they were watching in this episode if they were told directly. I don't know how many of you watched the behind the scenes feature before the episode aired, but they explained right out of the gate that this was not connected in any way to the rest of the season or to any other arc for that matter. So, for those of you bashing it because it jumped the shark, or didn't bring anything new to the table, read the disclaimer. Also, to those idiots who called it a flashback episode, you are all wrong as well. There were no flashbacks what so ever in this episode that related to true events. None of the stories used were even remotely true. None of the missions that they spoke about really happened, except for 1969. I'm not bashing any of you for not knowing your Stargate, but at least have the decency to shut the hell up if you don't.

Now, let’s get to my review. I liked that they made an episode that indulged the "FANS" for the 200th. To see all the things we have wanted over 10 years be delivered to us was purely entertaining, and just plain fun, even if it was all just imagined, but that would have to be my biggest complaint though. The marriage of Jack and Sam crossed the line a little bit too much. The fans all desperately want this to happen, but we want it to really happen. So teasing us on this matter was probably a big mistake. The Farscape homage had me rolling, and the Furlings were awesome, but there wasn’t enough screen time with them. I know that most of you wouldn't find it humorous, especially if you are one of the latter mentioned. Most of the jokes took knowledge of Stargate's history to truly get. All in all I believe they did the "FANS" justice. Now let's get back to the Ori.
  • Funny but not useful

7.9
    I dont like these off storyline shows. I realize it was a special 200th episode but it was not good enough to justify derailing the season and wasting an episode on this clip/fake clip show. I liked the "Jack likes being invisible" part, that was pure hilarity, when the dog is honking the horn and wanting the security guards to hurry up or when he was in the shower with Samantha, great stuff. The awkward Star Trek, Wizard of Oz and other parodies were not that funny or original. I liked the suggestion that Jack fathered the new guy when he time traveled to 1969, hope they expand on that in a later episode. Stick to the storyline, make special and air it on the same night if you want to be silly.
  • A typical filler type episode with no real function other than to see some old clips and get some good humour into the episode. the clip of the furlings was curious (giant koalas) and we all know that the furlings will be far from furry!

2.5
    A typical filler type episode with no real function other than to see some old clips and get some good humour into the episode. the clip of the furlings was curious (giant koalas) and we all know that the furlings will be far from furry! Great to see Jack O\'neil again if only for a few minutes. The episode was trying to show that the tv company makeing the fictitous show about the stargate was kind of helping the government hide the fact that there really was a stargate in order to create plausable deniabillity with conspiricy theories thrown open to a tv audience to make a big mockery of it all, If that has not confused you then it doesnt work!!!
  • This, episode 200, is a sequel to the 100th episode. Like 100 this episode is a parody on the show, the sci-fi genre and television/move bussiness itself. It is not considerd to be taken seriously, but great fun for the real fan.

This piece of Stargate will be a classic episode. It makes fun of the the sci-fi genre and television/move bussiness like Wormhole X-treme does. But it makes a lot of fun of the Stargate show itself.

So, the episode might not meet the taste of a Stargate newbie or ocasianal Stargate viewer, but it is so much more to all the hardcore fans, who kept the show running for the ten seasons.

And the the episode finally shows, what so many fans have waited so long for: Walter going through the gate and the Sam/O\'Niel Wedding.

I get that many of this might not be seen as of value by those who just started to watch Stargate or want to see the plotline unfold, but this episode is so much bigger than that.

So, for me it was great, and if you are about to view this episode, then be aware, that it is a present to the fans and not an ordinary stargate episode. It\'s episode 200, and by watching it, you might get a glimpse of what it means to run a show for 10 years.
  • Disapointing... what was that all about? It was so boring, I couldnt focus or anything. If they continue like this, i dont think people will watch Stargate Sg1...

1.7
    Ive been watching Stargate since the beginning. Never missed any episodes. All the episodes were excitting and very interesting. This was the most silly episode i ever watched. Waited for it for 1 week and it was a shame. I do not think I will be able to watch again if the next episode is silly as this one.
    Im better off with stargate atlantis from now on... more interesting, better quality and FUN.
  • Let wait for the next 200 eps...

I love this show, and I follow it since the begging... I\\\'m sure that all real 200 episodes fans loved this episode.

Starget SG-1 has been serious and funny all those years, but not this one, after 200 episodes they deserve to do everything they want, and they did it, did it all.

It was a great enterteinament to see on the screen all jokes that we talked all those years, scenes like Star Trek, the marriage, the puppets, or when all of them cross the ring are priceless, the production crew there was a big highlight such as Peter DeLouise.

All the conversations about the film story and how storywritters deal with impossible situation, are funny and I supose should be pretty near of real life. \\\"Never underestimate your audience...\\\" is my favorite line, and the production really believes in this statement.

As a fan I trully loved everything, was a perfect episode.
  • Not sure what to think of it. It's great this show can laugh about itself but the storyline was jumping around and nothing made really any sense. While funny at times ideas just seem patched together.

The 200ths episode of Stargate SG 1 – some thing special!
    To some this means action like never before - to other just doing something you normally wouldn't do in that show.

First I was taken aback. Nothing made sense. Ideas seem to be just patched one to the other none really finished. There was no real progression in the script if there was a script. Mostly I think I’m disgusted with this episode for how they wasted the idea of doing a blooper. It could have been cool if it would not jump around so much. As it was, I found it hard and painful to watch.
    However Stargate has always tried to be fun and you get the feeling those actors really love what they do.

It was nice seeing old faces like Jack and Marti back, but all in all I would have preferred an advance of the current plot and there an outstanding episode.

An extra Special that’s not part of the normal plot would have seen more right to me.

In the end I can not decide what to think. Should I hate it or love it? There seems little room for any other feeling.

Find out for yourselves!
  • come on is this a sci fi show or comedy central

2.7
    sure some of the jokes were fun, the farscape and startrek pieces were oke, but it felt like a comedy clip show, a waste of a weeks work, jack o\'neall should return at a moment where everything is on the line, not in a acid trip by the writers

the puppet part was fun, hope next week we get sg 1 back
  • This episode was worse then the one before it.

I never seen an episode so badly made.What was that all about?Is the next episode going to be called \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Let`s be friends?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". I don`t understad what did the other guys who have seen the show are so exicited about...
    Bad this episode was really bad.What was it to laugh about i just don`t understand.I think the writers might have cellabrated sommething before they wrote this episode, or maybe smoked sommething. just hope this does not get worse and turns into Friends.Well nevermind good job for the rest of the show and i hope you will forgive me for my comment.
  • This episode was hilarious! The humor was totally tongue-in-cheek and nothing/nobody was left unscathed.

This episode was a tongue-in-cheek parody that slammed everything from the characters to other sci-fi shows to actors to hollywood in general. I thought it was very well written.

I'm sure those who have been keeping up with the SG-1 series and sci-fi, in general, would agree.

Almost every single line in the show was to set up or mock something or somebody else. I was laughing so hard people thought there was something wrong with me, but I understand and appreciate tongue-in-cheek humor and caught a lot of things most people would miss. It is an episode that you can watch over and over and see something new each time.

While there was nothing to promote or advance the series, it was nice break.
  • Checking all seriousness at the door...get ready for self-mockery!

This is the kind of episode that is quite impossible to review, because the plot is merely a device for celebration of an unusual and amazing accomplishment. Considering how close the series has come to cancellation over the years (essentially, every season since the fifth season), who could have predicted that 200 episodes would be a possibility? And really, how else to celebrate, if not by tongue-in-cheek self-mockery?

Inevitably, there will be complaints. Some will complain that Jack should have been around more, or that Mitchell and Vala were still prominently in the episode. Those would be the fans who would have rather seen the series end than continue on with new characters. Of course, the writers and producers manage to make light of their own decision to keep going. Relatively few targets are left untouched, from the cast, writers, producers, and network. Even so, I’ve seen some who feel deeply insulted by the episode. It’s hard to understand why, and I would have to wonder if those fans missed the point.

A lot of the sketches are hit-or-miss, as one would expect when nearly every writer on the staff gets to play. For my part, I loved the “Thunderbirds/Team America” version of the team, complete with the biting mockery of the dialogue. By the time Daniel was scribbling all over the computer screen, I was laughing hysterically. The Star Trek and Farscape vignettes were also highly appreciated, and I loved the end of the episode, with the writers really giving it to the cast (and from what I hear, it was all taken in good fun).

If anything, I was sad to see it all come to an end. Some of the sketches could have been longer; I’d love to see the outtakes from this episode! From my perspective, the only way to make something so off-format work is to ground it heavily in the continuity (the excellent “Buffy” extravaganza “Once More, With Feeling”) or make it something completely stand-alone (the banner “X-Files” episode “Jose Chung’s ‘From Outer Space’”). “200” definitely falls into the latter category, and it does a nice job of it.

With this celebration out of the way, there’s every reason to believe that the season arc will return with a vengeance in the next episode. I look forward to it, since this has been one of the most consistent seasons of the series, in terms of plot arc progression, since the series began. When the episodes have strayed, the results have been mixed. This is the rare exception: a stand-alone that tries to be nothing but entertaining and celebratory. I feel that it more than met that goal, and I congratulate the cast, crew, and production staff on a banner achievement.

(As a sidenote: I also have a podcast associated with my various reviews called “Dispatches from Tuzenor”. Recent episodes cover the “Stargate SG-1”, so it might be something of interest. Go to http://entil2001.libsyn.com if you want to listen!)

• This episode was pointless - it wasn't interesting, it didn't advance anything of the current season's storyline and it was also cringefully self-aware, trying to make fun of itself and missing the target. Ultimately, it should never have been made.

1.8
    I don't normally review Stargate episodes, but this one in particular just annoyed me quite substantially. Firstly, they bring back the dubious "Wormhole Xtreme" TV show, which is going to be made into a movie (yes, the reverse of real life, we get it) and we get an endless sequence of cringeful ideas for the TV show and not very clever spoofs of other sci-fi shows/movies.

They even end the episode with a load of inane "interviews" with the Wormhole Xtreme show cast and a load of beeped/blacked out swearing (what's the point of that - why shoot stuff like that when you know it has to be censored [I feel the same about The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - either he shouldn't swear or his swearing should be uncensored - not some half-way house that makes you think 'why bother?'].

To be honest, I think this is just the producers/writers so-called "smart" way of doing what's essentially a pointless filler show. In older days, they'd have a tiny thread of a "new" plot of an episode and then pad it with multiple clips of old episodes. Now, we get an unfunny attempt for SG-1 to send itself up and the horrible thing is that they did actually spend money on this (the "old clips" were actually new material!) and didn't have the excuse of saving money on the budget to fall back on.

Shame on Stargate SG-1 for this episode - one of the weakest in several years, IMHO.
  • Any show that reaches 200 episodes deserves praise.

This episode, while not to everyone\'s taste, brings to the forefront the humor which has always been an underlying current in the show. The ability to parodie onesself really shows a mastery of your subject and of your audience. Although some will call it silly and a break from character, the humerous elements infused in the \"normal\" episodes are truly present just as much as the sci-fi elements. After ten years SG-1 is still alive and one of MGM\'s strongest properties. I feel it is because of the humor not in spite of it that the show florishes. A hearty \"Well Done\' to the writing staff, cast and crew; This is why SG-1 is truly loved by it\'s die hard fans and has the ability to attract new ones. We know this show so well and follow the off screen series developments just as well as the plot twists and turns so that all of the jokes in this episode were truly funny. It msy not be why everyone watches; however, it\'s one of the major reasons I love this show and come back week after week to spend time in its universe. A truly special episode, much anticipated by its fans. I hope they never lose their sense of humor and I\'ll be here watching and waiting for their 300th episode.
1 2 3 4