Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

• The worst episode of Stargate ever made!!! What were they thinking?

The show had already lost a bit of its high quality when O’Neil, Hammond, Jacob, & Dr.Frasier left the show... Now we have occasional great episodes and an overall that is lower. The beginning of the season led us to believe that the overall quality was increasing again... and then they had to do episode 1005 (definitely weird and without interest). After this I was expecting a good one to follow making up for it ... and then I discovered 1006...

In a nutshell my feeling for this episode is: What the Hell is this ----? Are the producers out of money? Do they actually think this was good? (In which case we are in trouble) Are they not ashamed? Have they actually screened it before? Are they doing this so that we better appreciate the next one? Anyway this episode is making the show look very bad and I will add that if its to do that Please I beg you make the season have less episodes if you can't handle it but make them at least all watchable !

I had already gotten used to the episodes with the science geeks that are lets face it very light entertainment but this is a new low... the worst we have seen so far and I hope the last cause I wouldn't want my favorite TV show end miserably with such poor quality of script writing !