Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

• The Hilarious landmark episode that few other series' are able to achieve...

i watched this episode with much anticipation, hoping that it was as good as i expected, usually when i think an episode is going to be really good, it turns out that it isn't. But this episode was just fantastic!. i liked how they had Gen. O'Neill in this episode a lot, although i was hoping to see more of him. it was funny when the characters dress up as other tv characters like Star Trek, Farscape, and Wizard of Oz. i think that after all the hard work that the crew and cast has put into this show that it's about time to have some fun. It's too bad that there won't be another landmark episode like 250, or 300 even, but we have to give credit for all the hours of Stargate SG1 that have been made. And as this review is my 100th review, it is also my longest, and i felt that i should make it important.200 will definatly be remembered by all SG1 fans forever. Congradulations cast and crew of Stargate SG1!