Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

• 200...

As everyone should know this is the 200th episode of stargate Sg1. And it is a very funny episode at that. For this they did a lot of funny things like they made fun of star trek and farscape and the wizard of oz. For any series to make it to 200 episodes is just amazing. Not very many shows get to do that I think I would have liked to see what they would have done if they made it to 300 episodes. Of course you can't have the 200 episdoe without Richard dean anderson, he didn't play a very big role but he was still funny. i wished though that they would have had more of Don S. Davis because he only appeared as a puppet. I thought it was funny when they sent Sylar into the gate room and he touches something and flys half way across the room and says "Why is it always me?" Along with being funny they also had alot of in jokes. I don't really care what any body else says because this was one of the best episodes of the series. For any series to make it to 200 is amazing.