Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

• interesting idea, pretty funny sequences, but a little stupid at the same time....

Martin comes back talking about making a Wormhole X-treme movie and he's talking to the team about it. The team throws out a lot of ideas but, in the end, they find out that they are going to renew the show instead of making the movie. I think the idea of the episode was interesting; it was basically poking fun at Stargate. I liked the sequence where Mitchell was just shooting all of the zombies, it was funny and over-dramatic, and I liked the whole invisible Jack thing. It was really funny to see the show poke fun at itself. I didn't like the "young SG-1" idea. I thought that was stupid. It was funny to see Vala try to come up with ideas but she was copying other things. I loved when they copied Star Trek and Farscape. Halarious. I hated the puppet show part. I thought that was stupid. I loved seeing Rick again but I thought he really had no point in the show. He just showed up and went through the gate. I thought it was funny to see all of the main characters going through the gate, even Walter got to go. I was sad to see that Siler didn't go...oh well. Overall, it was an interesting idea and it was a funny episode but it was on borderline stupid.