Stargate SG-1

Allegiance

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 09, 2002 on Syfy

• Very good story to tell

It was very well written, had that kind of stunning way of showing how Tok'ra (who still exist.. wupii) and rebel Jaffas become allies. It looks so ugly in the start - they just cannot get along and even if I tried, I came up with more things they have in common than reasons why they could not work together, but for them, it looks - pride became before everything else. And the way, little by little they started to trust each other and work together and Bra'tac's speech in the end - it was so powerful and moving. Well done.
  • This was a pretty good episode I liked it anyway. The Tokra' and the Jaffa are forced to stay at close range since the tokra' were brought to the alfa site for safety. they were being attacked. The Jaffa and the Tokra' have a personality conflict.`

This was a very typical Tokra Jaffa type thing they hate each other yet they are sop much alike. They have the same goals. they both hate the Gouald and they both have to work undercover in the ranks of the gouald to keep up with what is going on. Spies in other words.
    Now they have sopme going around killing both Tokra' and Jaffa. they have to work together but how can they work together while they are fighting each other. they are so ready to blame each other that nothing is being accomplished.
    So they break off into teams of 1 tokra 1 jaffa 1 Tarie now they have fatalities for al 3 groups. They have discovered that it is actually an ashrak and he is using a cloaking devise so the be invisibale. It was really entertaining and and it is very worthy of a rewatch every nopw and then. Lots of action and lots of descion making for the jaffa and the Tokra'. Will this Alliance beable to survive all this? I would haope so. It would make a very powerful alliance.
    Great Show!!
  • Stargate at its best!

At this point I have watched every episode of Stargate SG-1 up till this very episode and out of all 6 seasons worth of episodes I have watched, this is the single best episode. From what I understand it also is a pivital point in alliances made between races. If my memory serves me correctly this is also the first episode to feature both Jacob Carter/Sel'mac and Bra'tac. I liked this episode so much, I'm going to watch it again. A perfect 10/10. This IS Stargate at its best.
  • good episode...

The Tok'ra flee to the SGC alpha site and meet up with the jaffa already there. Tensions rise between the two races and Jack, Teal'c, Bra'tak, and Selmac must use all of their influence to stop the fighting. However, people start dying and blaim is placed until they find out it is an assasin sent to put them against each other. The invisible assasin is killed in the end. This episode had a good story line and good action. It was awesome to see Bra'tak kick some serious butt and save everyone in the end and top it off with an amazing speech. It's also always great to see Selmac. Also, it was halarious to see Jack try and stop the bickering and fighting between the races. Overall, good episode with a good story and good action.