Stargate SG-1

Babylon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 09, 2005 on Syfy

• Not one of the greater episodes. And the fight at the end was very Emancipation/The Warrior. So, not very original. But parts with half-naked Mitchell, more than make up for that.

7.8
    I don't think this is one of the better SG-1 episodes. And the fight at the end was very Emancipation/The Warrior. So, not very original. But parts with half-naked Mitchell, more than make up for that.

Funny thing; at the start of the mission they’re all wearing something else on their heads. First there was Cameron Mitchell: backward cap as the though and defying USAF officer. Second there was Sam Carter: normal cap as the goody, goody, following protocol USAF officer. Then we have Daniel with his pirate/archeologists cap and Teal’c, as the warrior, without anything on his head.

The interrogation of the captured Jaffa was more funny the impressive. The fight wasn’t very original, but it was fun to watch. Jolan’s ‘betrayal’, though not very unexpected, was a nice story twist. But it wasn’t like I was for a moment convinced that Mitchell had died. The whole training up to the fight, I did like.