Stargate SG-1

Bounty

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 11, 2007 on Syfy

• A little fun never hurt anyone.

I think this was a great episode. Some may call it filler (although there was some advancment, such as the apparent death of Netan), but I dont think any episode is a filler. All episodes are more of the lives of our heroes, whether fighting Ori or not. I loved seeing them all off base and doing various things. I would call this somewhat of a Vala episode. She was excellent, especially in the scenes with guest characters who did not know her. She should have known better than to telling everyone about her real-life, but it was worth it to see their reactions. Daniel's story was also great (and he looks hot out of uniform). He rejected the girls invitation so gracfully that he made me proud. And he still wasnt caught off guard when she tried to blow his head of the next second. Good reflexes. Sam and Dr. Lee were great too, with all the nerds. It was funny how Dr. Lee said he had to pretend that the thing he was presenting would short out all the time because the technology was clearly too advanced. And the climax at the reunion was the best of course, what a display! Those guests must have been so freaked out. And all one girl could managed to say was, "I knew there was something wrong with that girl (Vala)". The only part of the episode that I didnt care for was Cam's story. I am not really interested in his high school crushes, and the girl wasnt even interesting. But definitely an interesting and special episode overall, with lots of jokes, the heroes "trying" to lay back, and it not happening, of course.