Stargate SG-1

Company of Thieves

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 15, 2006 on Syfy

• Mitchell has to use a trick from the past to save the majority of SG1 when they get captured by the Lucian Alliance.

The more times I watch SG1 including the fine acting by Ben Browder (the more I find myself transported back to the good old days of Farscape).

I love this show, I love the actors, I love the characters, I love the way they interact and I especially love the scriptwriters. Thank you.

I'm not too sure where this show is going as I've heard that this is the last season - so why oh why do they officially give us another lot of bad guys. Yes, yes the Alliance was a bad guy before but now it's official. The Ori are still running about and now Earth etc. has to deal with the Lucian Alliance. This is where it's getting nerve-wracking.

Vala is as always excellent especially with the whole car salesman routine - 'You must know by now that I can get you pretty much anything you want'. Absolutely classic!!!!! Daniel was excellent sitting in the Captain's chair on board the Odyssey. I half expected him to put his feet up on the counter but that didn't happen. Bugger!

I feel so sorry Teal'c who seems to get tortured at the drop of a pin & Mitchell, well his plans sound good but they never seem to work out as planned - again classic.

I have to say the only bad thing in this episode was the death of Matthew Glave aka Colonel Paul Emerson.

Can't wait for the next installment!