Stargate SG-1

Cure

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 16, 2002 on Syfy

• A very underated and forgotten episode

7.8
    You know this is actually a blinkin' fine piece of Stargate.

Jonas gets a bit of love interest, the story is set for a later episode so Teal'c can be free of Junior and we get to see a Gouald queen, and very yucky she is too.

The gradual revealing of this amazaing cure is very clever and very sad. The introduction of the Tok'ra queen was a good sideline, my only complaint is that she did not survive as that would of perhaps made a rather interesting b-plot for the tok'ra alliance (not sure why it would have but I felt that way when I was watching it). My main complaint is that how the monkeys does goauld queen that big (or Tok'ra rather) fit into a human host? I thought they went round your spine, no wander she was lying down when we saw her (probably broke her back.

I'm not saying this is as good as other episodes but it is a must see to understand, fully the whole Tretonin issue and to see Jonas all loved up (my main complaint there is that he is loved up with someone other than me but you can;t have everything.....yes I feel the same about Daniel Jackson but he ain't there is he).

Watch this!!