Stargate SG-1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 15, 2007 on Syfy

• Well Adria comes back for this one she helps Vala out when she is found cheating at a game. After they go to find the infinitum (or something like that).

First off Vala start this episode off running away from SC command, all due to a plan where here a fake memory has been planted to make her and Adria believe that they where going to imprison her. To prevent Adria from gaining all the knowledge that Vala has gather of Earth's defenses.

Once Adria and Vala travel to the planet where the treasure is supposedly located SG1 is waiting for them, but then the plan SG1 had to capture Adria backfires and Ba'al kidnaps Adria in order to have control of her army. When Adria refuses to do what he demands Ba'al implants a symbiot in order to control what is left of the Ori army. I did not like this part, this all seem to go of there where a lot of this that I wanted to see in this episode considering that this is the second to the last episode of this show.

I must say that I did like the ending I did not think that Adria would die I would have like to see her in the last episode or even on future movies. But the fact that she ascended it would be cool to see her again in a future movie coming back just like Daniel to continue where she left off and rebuild her army