Stargate SG-1

Dominion

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 15, 2007 on Syfy

• The second to last ever episode of Stargate SG1.

I am still trying to get my head around the fact that Stargate is gone. With an episode like this you have to wonder why the show wasn't renewed for season 11. I know we have the movies coming but it is not the same. Anyway in this episode Vala believes she has been kicked out of the SGC. Adria finds her and asks her where the rest of SG1 are she tells her that they abandoned her. Adria believes her but follows her mother to a site. Their SG1 capture Adria but not before Ba'al transports Adria to his mother ship. At the ship Baal tells Adria he wants to take over the galaxy with her help. Adria decines but she is infected with a Goa'uld. SG1 find the mother ship and kill Baal but are shocked to find Adria a Goa'uld. Adria manages to get control of her powers again after she is poisoned, but find herself dying. Adria then try to master ascension before she dies. She does so, but SG1 still feel that they made a victory because the Ori have lost their leader. This was a fantastic episode. I pray that the last ever episode is even better. I am also praying for some answers to some of the questions this episode has created.