Stargate SG-1

Enemies (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 29, 2001 on Syfy

• Goa'ulds, replicators, lot of action and excitement

This episode really had the pearl conclusion for the storyline started at the end of last season. When the first part of this story ark was exciting, then this one was over it - first the new threat - replicators. Those little bugs manage to survive everything and I am almost sure one of them managed to survive the crash to the plane too, with Apophis (he just won't die)

All the things that happened turning this episode - in the end it looks like there was just too many of them... the motion never stopped, every minute was exciting. I really loved the episode.
  • good episode...

SG-1 and Selmac are stuck in a goa'uld mothership very very far away from home in a distant galaxy with Apophis(or was it Anubis, I always get the two confused) and his mothership. Teal'c is brainwashed and there are replicators everywhere...that's about it. The ship evenutally collides into the hell-world and blows everything up while SG-1 and Selmac escape. Anyways, it was an ok episode. All of the ideas in the episode have been done before: stuck in the middle of no-where with not enough power, replicators, brainwashing.... Oh well, it was still an pretty good episode, but I wish they did something new.