Stargate SG-1

Entity

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2001 on Syfy

• Col.Jonathan (Jack) O'niell is our alusterious leader in our episode and always. Sam is taken over by some form of energy based life form. And now it looks as if there may be no way to get it out of her without killing it along with her.

The inity takes over Sam's body one becasue there is so much more room to store memerory, and it is so sure that Sam is one that no one will risk losing by killing it.
    Daniel and Sam at first thought that they should try to communicate with it, that is how it ended up getting into Sam.
    They find it hiding in one of the storage rooms where there is computers and malps, etc..
    It has made a nest with a key board for communicating. Of course Sam is going to try it with protest by Jack, of course.
    While she is attempting to communicate with it it starts to look like it is goin hay wire and the next thing you know it is in Sam, of course they dont know that it is her they just know She is out cold and no one can wake her up.
    There is no way to communicarte with it at first. then they figured out a wya for it to talk to them.
    They bring in a speech synthatsizer so that they can talk to it.
    It refuses to leave Sam's body, it is trying to survive, now they have to figure out a way to get it to leave her body volenteerly.
    It is a good storyline, it waas a good idea. The ending was a very good ending, it was intrigueing. It was a very emotional, and I like that about it.
    Jack was very emotional in this one. I like the Jack and Sam thing I always have. Very personal level. Excellent