Stargate SG-1

Ethon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 2006 on Syfy

• Wow.....what a dark and angsty ep that was. It\'s been a while since we\'ve seen such a serious ep. I truly had my eyes glued to the screen. I didn\'t want to take my eyes away for a second.

Wow.....what a dark and angsty ep that was. It\'s been a while since we\'ve seen such a serious ep. I truly had my eyes glued to the screen. I didn\'t want to take my eyes away for a second. I love Jared Kane. I think he was a wonderful character.

I was shocked and saddened when President Nadal fired the weapon upon the already neutralized Prometheus with Col. Pendergast on board. I even cried, and yelled, \"No!\" I didn\'t see that coming at all. Even though they didn\'t show it, I knew that Sam had to have beamed off already and made it safely on the planet. (Well.....because she\'s in the next ep. ) How sad to lose Pendergast, though. I really liked his character. Though, I did like that last scene with Cameron and Daniel, and how Cameron wrote a letter to Pendergast\'s family and that he died a hero.

Daniel has such a caring, thoughtful, and loving soul. Think this is what Sam meant when she said, \"One of the most caring, passionate...you\'re the type of person who would give his own life for someone he doesn\'t even know. If you had one fault, it was that you wanted to save people so badly, you wanted to help people so much, that it tore you apart when you couldn\'t make a difference.\" (Fallen, S7)

This is why I love Daniel. Daniel wanted so hard to make this right. He felt partly responsible for what has happened between the Rand and Caledonia. He wanted fix it. No matter what it took. Even after Prometheus was blown up with Pendergast still inside, even when it seemed we couldn\'t trust Nadal, even when Cameron had that window of opportunity to blow up the satellite weapon when they had the chance, Daniel still wanted to negotiate a peace and tried to make a deal with Nadal, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Then, Nadal broke the deal. (For some reason, though, I saw that coming) But, it looks like we won\'t be going back to that planet if the Gate is buried. Plus, from what Daniel said, it sounds like Rand and Caledonia both were destroyed. How sad.

Best quote:

Jared: \"Don\'t you ever quit?\"

Daniel: \"No.....not till I\'m dead....and sometimes not even then.\"

LOL! That made me giggle.

This ep......wow!