Stargate SG-1 Forums

Syfy (ended 2008)

Do Sam and Jack ever get together?

seto1

[21]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 16
    Come on people it wouldnt be a teaser if thet did right
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gillianstar56

[22]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 15
    Another clue they got together is in "Ex Deus Machina" (season 9)agent Barret(I think that's his name) asks if she's single and she says "not exactly". I really hope they get together! So cute together!

hazelnut144

[23]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 8
    Knew I'd forgotten one. Thank you.

epandgreylover

[24]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    Does anyone know at exactly which season there together?

Gillianstar56

[25]Jul 10, 2007
    hazelnut144 wrote:
    Knew I'd forgotten one. Thank you.
    You're welcome.

hazelnut144

[27]Jul 15, 2007

epandgreylover wrote:
    Does anyone know at exactly which season there together?

Well the show hasn't actually confirmed it, but I like to think that they got together at the end of season 8 up at Jack's cabin. But that's just my opinion.

Gillianstar56

[28]Jul 17, 2007
    Yeah, and I remember in the interview Amanda Tapping did before season 9 (or 10)ended she gave hints that they got together by saying that since he wasn't her commanding officer anymore... but yeah, I like to think they got together at the end of season 8 as well.

paulwj

[29]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 28
    I know it was only for 2 episodes but what about the end of series 8 the story has Jack and Sam living in ancient Egypt and together!

Labzork

[30]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    I guess it's just annoying in the fact that all we can do is speculate. It'd be good in the movies (or at least Stargate: Continuum) if they do either confirm or get together.

hazelnut144

[31]Jul 29, 2007

paulwj wrote:
    I know it was only for 2 episodes but what about the end of series 8 the story has Jack and Sam living in ancient Egypt and together!

Well I suppose that the original SG1 that got stuck there and died, Sam and Jack might have gotten together, before they died. And then it's assumed that the two that went back (geeky Sam, and annoyingly gruff Jack) got together, but I'm talking about our Sam and Jack in our timeline. Or I suppose the show's timeline. Whatever. I mean yeah we got lots of alternate reality Sams and Jacks together, but I want ours together.

paulwj

[32]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 28
    hazelnut144 wrote:

paulwj wrote:

Well I suppose that the original SG1 that got stuck there and died, Sam and Jack might have gotten together, before they died. And then it's assumed that the two that went back (geeky Sam, and annoyingly gruff Jack) got together, but I'm talking about our Sam and Jack in our timeline. Or I suppose the show's timeline. Whatever. I mean yeah we got lots of alternate reality Sam and Jacks together, but I want ours together.

lol as an old saying in the UK goes "you just want Jam on it" (and jam is a fruit preserve put on scones with butter)

sajwest

[33]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    paulwj wrote:
    hazelnut144 wrote:

paulwj wrote:

Well I suppose that the original SG1 that got stuck there and died, Sam and Jack might have gotten together, before they died. And then it's assumed that the two that went back (geeky Sam, and annoyingly gruff Jack) got together, but I'm talking about our Sam and Jack in our timeline. Or I suppose the show's timeline. Whatever. I mean yeah we got lots of alternate reality Sam and Jacks together, but I want ours together.

lol as an old saying in the UK goes "you just want Jam on it" (and jam is a fruit preserve put on scones with butter)

cream,don't forget the cream! can't have jam and scones without it!

also i have to say never in my life have i heard that saying before!

frany66

[34]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    I've never heard that saying before and I live in England. Where are you from?
    Anyway I think they have to settle it once and for all otherwise I won't be pleased. I hope they are together. I saw an interview with Amanda Tapping and she said that she thought after it was all over Jack and Sam would retire and go fishing and make babies. Sorry I don't have a link.

Meredith1985

[35]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 9

I've pretty much stopped watching SG1 when Jack left, but I remember I almost hyperventilated when Jack kissed her in the time loop episode. I've seen the 200th ep. and I don't get it: If they are together, why are they always hiding it? It doesn't seem to me like Daniel or Teal'C or anybody else know that they are together although they are their friends.

jrsgalaxy

[36]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    It would suck if they never get those two lovebirds together. But dont be surprised if they dont. Happend to Picard and Beverly in Star Trek. I guess writer just dont care about Romance as much as us fans lol

hazelnut144

[37]Oct 17, 2007
    paulwj wrote:
    hazelnut144 wrote:

paulwj wrote:

lol, I was watching 200 again the other night, and just noticed that you could take the Jam-packed comments that way if you felt like it. And in 200, yeah you do wish that they would just admit it, and I would assume that at least Teal'c and Daniel would know, but if they do get them together in the movies, then maybe they'll explain. And on another season 10 note, there is that scene in The Shroud where she's explaining something to Jack, and just the way they are leaning over whatever the paper is, looks incredibly couply. It's amusing.

Jimmy2007

[38]Oct 18, 2007

I think they look weird together...

Jack seems kind of incapable of just taking the lead in terms of romance.

frany66

[39]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    Ohh and don't forget in "The Line in the Sand." Her password was 'fishing'. Something must have happened at the cabin.

hazelnut144

[40]Oct 19, 2007
    frany66 wrote:
    Ohh and don't forget in "The Line in the Sand." Her password was 'fishing'. Something must have happened at the cabin.

Something must have...fishing is so very Jack, that it really can't refer to anything else.