Stargate SG-1 Forums

Syfy (ended 2008)

How many times have you seen SG-1?

Clemontine

[21]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 23
    Seen them all once, most of them 2 or 3 times, and some of my faves maybe 10. I have rewatched the series but there are some that I skip, like The Light or Cold Lazarus. Boring epis IMO. So that"s why I have only seen them all at least once.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seto1

[22]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    I have only see the entire series twice,but certain episodes like the nox i have seen at least three times.

d13robot

[23]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'm on my 3rd run thru. It's 4 in the morning and I'm about to watch 2010 before bed. Gotta love hulu. I do skip over some episodes like "Tangent" or "Cold Lazarus" but there are some I love like "Window of Opportunity" that I must of seen 10 times.

seto1

[24]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 16
    200 and fifth race have become two of my favs and i have seen those at least 5 times each.

wedgeantilles54

[25]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 12

i've seen all tne seasons at least twice but there are some episodes that i've seen more times than though

rockworm5039

[26]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 9
    I'm only catching up. Just started season 9 for the first time. Trying to finish it before Hulu gets rid of them. I had a huge marathon last night watched about half of season 8... Was planning on ending there but the cliffhanger made me so excited I had to see what happens.

MajLorne

[27]Apr 30, 2010
    • level: 21
    Dunno if you'll get this post in time, but early this morning, the last half of season 10 will air plus the 2 SG-1 movies.

Yaspaa

[28]Jun 16, 2010
    • level: 79
    10ish times for the first 4 seasons and twice after that.

fladimir7

[29]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 11
    I've watched the entire series 3 times now

bojangles120223

[30]Oct 3, 2010
    • level: 2

I've seen sg-1 and sga a good 25 or so times straight through and still go to bed watching it =)

lunasera

[31]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 1
    hex_fan_999 wrote:
    The only episodes she barely watches are the ones without RDA in them and the one where Janet dies.

That's exactly how I am, lol. I stopped watching after RDA left, and I've seen episodes from Season 1-5 the most. `When I go back I often watch the two parters because I think they are usually the best!

JeTalis

[32]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 3

I've watched the series in order at least 3 times, but this show is on my "Any Episode, Any Time" list so of course I've seen some episodes much more. When I have company over and they say lets watch something, with some shows there will be an episode or two that I know I didn't enjoy. With this show I absolutely loved every episode and movie. There many some shows I now like, that I never would have given a chance if it weren't for actors I'd seen in Stargate.

I fell in love with the idea of stargate when I saw the original movie at age 14, (right about the time of "Sliders" and I liked that too) and though I liked the idea when I heard they were going to make a Stargate TV series I didn't bother checking it out until sometime around season 3. I was a little miffed when I saw a new Daniel and Jack in the series instead of the actors from the movie, but I realized that Michael Shanks and "RDA" were much better choices for the long run version. I know some people call it cheesy or bad but I cannot imagine my life or who I would even *be* without having seen this show. The Characters, the relationships, the teamwork and adventures of a group of people who save the world every week and never seek public recognition... Fighting tyranny and opression, being good role models with almost every decision they make... and although I consider myself more like a "Daniel" character I completely related to Jack's sense of humor.

pferreira86

[33]Dec 24, 2012
    • level: 17

I agree with both of you.

mattgus

[34]Jul 14, 2013
    • level: 14
    i own them all..and have seen reruns over and over as well..maybe aprox avg of 5 times each episode..give or take..