Stargate SG-1 Forums

Syfy (ended 2008)

Stargate: The Ark of Truth - Spoiler-free Zone

Telkiar

[81]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    one more week for the aussie release.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

B4UBlahh

[82]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 13

The Ark Of Truth was a great Episode, um I mean movie. runtime is about 100min that equals to 1.6 episode if they put out 1 movie every 2 years it will take 25 years to give us the same screen time as one season. If they make one movie a year it will take 12.5 years to give us one season worth of screen time.

Edited on 04/14/2008 1:35pm

Telkiar

[83]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    I got my Ark today!!

...I.. I am too afraid to open it. I have to watch it, but now that it's in my possession I don't want to watch it like any old episode. I'm going to hold onto it until it's time for the perfect viewing. Snacks. No distractions.

That is all.

sinar121

[84]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 8

congrats! oh just open it and watch! *rip* *rip* *rip*

jezzasparky

[85]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 3

FINALLY got to see this last night (I don't have Sky but my brother does - he recorded it for me but I only got the dvd off him yesterday)

so, on my own, absolutely no distractions whatsoever and I treated myself to a box of chocolates to eat.

Absolutely loved it!!!! had me screaming at the tv in several places! Good times!:-)

Can't wait for Continuum now - any news when it's out in the UK?

Kelvarin

[86]May 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    I am very happy the "movie" was GOOD. After the series ender, with I thought was truly terrible, I was afraid to buy the movie. Still when it first came out I was beside myself and ran right out and bought it. But my fear made me not want to watch for over a month, I just could stand the disappointment if it was like the last episode of the series. After looking at the box for weeks I finely broke down and watched it, I am so glad I bought it now it gives me new hope for the rest of the movies.

yellowbucket101

[87]May 25, 2008
    • level: 6

Brilliant, is what I thought of the featurate. Without giving away spoilers, all of the characters had very good roles in the movie, thoroughly enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it you should watch out for Teal'c and his streak of white hair, it randomly swops sides on his head which I found amusing.

Back to the earlier subject how exactly does the level thing work, it seems very random

seto1

[88]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    yellowbucket101 wrote:

Brilliant, is what I thought of the featurate. Without giving away spoilers, all of the characters had very good roles in the movie, thoroughly enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it you should watch out for Teal'c and his streak of white hair, it randomly swops sides on his head which I found amusing.

Back to the earlier subject how exactly does the level thing work, it seems very random

Yea it was truly great work and was most surly worth the wait.In terms of the levels i believe its a manner to gauge your level of participation in the site taking into account various things like posts,reviews and simple online time.