Stargate SG-1 Forums

Syfy (ended 2008)

Third movie green-lit + News

G3ckOz

[41]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 13

Ouji-San wrote:
    make a real season 11 please.. the Movies are okay.. They felt more of a Long Episode...thats what happens to something that goes straight to DVD.

a season 11...well as a fan hell yes i would very much want to see that happen, but somewhere inside me i know that after 3 or 4 years of no 40 minute episodes, to suddenly start making some would be for one a first in tv series and two very risky. The whole idea might be well seen by some and despised by others. For now the movies would be a safe bet, so looking forward to getting some fresh news on the 3rd SG movie.

as for the series while i agree with most SG1 is indeed the best, the very basis to the SG Universe, Atlantis kinda starts intertwining it's story with SG1 in season 8 so it's sort of an evolution, a certain kept continuity to the storyline, with new actors but still charming ones. As for Stargate Universe i haven't exactly watched all the episodes but from what i've seen so far: there are few gate activation scenes, less adventures, and while many say it's character based...i say what characters? they don't express too much of...anything. But again i've not yet seen too much so my statements are based on a few episodes of SGU, will definitely watch more.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pferreira86

[42]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 17

I think Stargate SG-1 went on for three years too many. A Season 11 probably is not the best idea.

seto1

[43]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 16
    Yea i agree it would be really tough to introduce a new enemy the only thing that would interest me is a discovery of the furlings.

avi01

[44]Dec 17, 2010
    • level: 26

haven`t any news for a while, is this actually being made? Can`t see it listed any more on RDA`s imdb page.

Edited on 12/17/2010 11:57pm

CaptainHarkness

[45]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 23

It's really up in the air as to whether or not it'll be made. Sam goes for the Atlantis movie. Hopefully once MGM solves their money problems and get going again then they'll have faith in the straight to DVD market and make the films.