Stargate SG-1

Grace

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2004 on Syfy

• Carter is faced with her inner most feelings, on top of trying to save the promethius all alone.

While Carter is trapped all alone she seems to be having issues with her real feelings and fears. For once in this show she seems to actually be affraid of something. you never see Sam look affraid. Sometimes you would think that she is the most brave member of the team. She does not panic, she does not show fear, she does not let anybody know what she is thinking so everything is locked up inside. But now we see all her fears. I thik it kinda makes her more believeable, considering she is a woman who is in love who is not allowed to be in love, she always tries to make everyone think that she can handle anything, which most of the time she does, but there are times when stress might raise it's ugly head, but not often. I liked this episode so much because she became a normal woman with normal fears and she played it so well. The Little girl in the show was a puzzle for me for a while, but to me that had to be a symbol of Carter when she was a little girl. I really hated the conversation with Jack, as I am a Jack/Sam shipper and it almost broke my heart when I realized that she was going to let go. But then again maybe she wasn't but she was faced with the fact that she had to do something else with her life besides sitting and pining for someone that she may never beable to have.
    This whole episode gave us a new veiw of Samantha Carter. and it let us know that there were new things to come.
    One of the best ones. I loved it.