Stargate SG-1

In the Line of Duty

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 03, 1998 on Syfy

• For the first time we find out that all Goa'uld are not relly Goa'uld. That they all do not have to same purpose and goals. They are in fact not Goa'uld they are infact the Tok'ra. Jolinar has now taken us to the next step of the Stargate.

This episode is really good, not as much action in this one but very vital to the stories to come. It will keep waiting and even worrying about Carter's situation. I thought it showed a real human side to Jack to see him have to struggle with what to do about his freind being taken by a Goa'uld, he hates the Goa'uld and he knows he can not let it live. When Teal'c goes to talk to Carter/Goa'uld she informs him that she is a member of a rebel group of the Goa'uld Called the Tok'ra, at that minute you can see in his eyes that there is something to this wich means now they have to figure out why he is in careter. Then find themselves looking for someone who is out to kill Carter. They have no idea who they are what they look like.
    I felt like the story was told really well. I love this show and everytime they have a new story starting it makes the beginning unforgetable.