Stargate SG-1

Inauguration

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 05, 2004 on Syfy

• I really like the new president. Finally one who stands behind the Stargate project. But it wasn’t a great episode.

5.9
    Though Ronny Cox is a great actor, every time he acts in Stargate I want to throw things at the television screen. I almost cheered for the President when he ignored the vice-president and when he defended Sam and Jack’s relationship. That’s why I think the new President is great and that’s also the reason I like the Joint Chief of Staff.

But the President and his Joint Chief of Staff are in my opinion the only positive things of this episode. I always hate cheap excerpt episodes. And it doesn’t help that every time we see one, it seems that they want to stop the Stargate program. I thought it was a tad stupid of Woolsey to trust Kindsey so completely. Mustn’t he have felt stupid when he learned of his true intentions.

This episode was way to close to the last 2 excerpts episode; only the one to do the convincing has changed.