Stargate SG-1

It's Good To Be King

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 04, 2005 on Syfy

• Harry Maybourne as king; that’s funny in o, so many ways. And Jack is back!

It was really funny to see Harry Maybourne as king, and it really fits him in some ways. He’s in his element as the one and only ruler, but he doesn’t have the ability to make important decisions and he sucks in making speeches. It was touching that he’d actually grown to care for his people and that he cares enough to reveal he isn’t a seer.

It was also really cool to see Jack of world again. And him being needed for once was a nice change. His chemistry with Harry is great; they always seem to be wanting to kill each other and they’re very convincing too. It was funny that Maybourne seemed to be doing better than Jack with his promotion. I bet he was a tiny bit jealous. It was awesome to see O’Neill back in his natural habitat. I’m not he looks awful in his BDU’s, but he’s present a lot more when he’s in the field.

The Ancient ship is awesome. I had seen it in Atlantis, but with Jack O’Neill behind the wheel it’s just as great. The ‘relatively speaking’ comment was funny. And the fact they have a time machine now is cool to. The end of the episode was funny to; with the flowers, the wives and the salute.