Stargate SG-1

Memento Mori

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2006 on Syfy

• Vala is kidnapped and used to find an ancient treasure. In the process she losers her memory and sg-1 tries to get her back.

I just loved this episode beyond belief. My favorite part was the scene when Daniel convinced Vala to remember her who she was. First off, I loved the date idea with Daniel and Vala because I'm a crazy Daniel/Vala shipper. I thought the dialogue was very enjoyable. Though I didn't like the woman playing the goa'uld and I don't think they would actually be able to SEE her memories it's called a little bit of suspended belief.

I thought the bit with Mitchell tied to a bed was absolutely hilarious. And on a side note I really enjoyed the performance by Sal.

The ending was amazing and I was soooooo happy when Vala became a member of sg-1, though, I'm not sure she really deserves it yet. The reactions by the team to Daniel's 'date' was a very funny way to end the episode.

Overall, very enjoyable for us Daniel/Vala shippers and anyone who is looking for a good sg-1 episode with a good deal of action.