Stargate SG-1

Memento Mori

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2006 on Syfy

• Vala gets kidnapped and in the attempt to rescue her her memories get fried. With no memory, money or friends and people after her - she seeking answers while also trying to hide.

I thought this episode was excellent. Vala is a great addition to the the SG team (then again I'm biased cause I loved her & Ben in Farscape - ultimately one of the best sci-fi shows on TV, until it was axed).

This episode showed us a more vunerable side to Vala and the scene between her and Sal was amazing. She had no memory yet she knew deep down that she wouldn't return to give him the money she owed him.

The chemistry between Daniel & Vala is really good. I'm not suggesting a romantic relationship cause that would be pointless at this stage with the show ending (unfairly) at the end of season 10 but the character relationship (meaning the scriptwriting) is just so easy to believe. I think that is why the show is so successful.

The actors play off each other to such an extreme that it improves their performance and believability.

Very enjoyable.