Stargate SG-1

Memento Mori

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2006 on Syfy

• A Tad Unoriginal, but the Daniel Vala date made up for it!

I dont like to be negative, but this episode was a little unoriginal and not only that, I swear i've seen a similar episode in season 5...

Firsly the Positives. I thought the bit with Mitchel tied to a bed was absolutely hilarious. I really could not stop laughing!

It was good to finally find out that the woman from Ex Deus Machina was actually Athena, an arch nemesis of Valas ex self. The Random Diner Guy! Absolutely loved him! They should do an episode just on him...maybe just on a different show though.

Daniel and Vala went on a date! That ladies and gentlemen made this episode completely watchable! The dialogue between these two was once again fantastic. The wit shown over and over by Vala is one reason I consistently watch Season 10. The reactions by the team to their date was also a great way to end the episode.

The Negatives. The end and the storyline were really bad and i swear i've seen it on so many other Sci Fi shows. The only thing that didn't make it unbearable to watch was that it had some Vala and Daniel action. Also because Vala lost her memories, she seemed to lose her fantastic wit so we lost what a great Vala episode could have been.

Overall, an alright episode that did have some good moments. Maybe an attempt to try something new would have made this story a little bit more interesting. Counterstrike was definitely better.