Stargate SG-1

Meridian

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 10, 2002 on Syfy

• This episode was really sad escpecially becuase Daniel is my favorite character. This episode was feeled with a lot of emotion and great acting.

This episode was definately one to remember. I think it was one of the most emotion feeled episodes of the series and that's saying a lot considering the series is about to enter it's 10th season. Michle Shanks did an amazing job on the acting in this one...I imagine it's hard to play the role of somebody who's dying. I also thought that it was great how Jack was definding Daniel and making sure that he wasn't blamed for what happened. That gave a lot more emotion to the episode.
    There were also a lot of deep things said in this episode. The way Oma talked in symbolism was amazing (as always) and so much of it was very true. Also everything that Jack, Sam, and Teal'c said to Daniel when he was dying was very sentimental and added just that last bit of emotion in the episode.
    Daniel is my favorite character and I missed him in the sixth season. Not that I didn't like Jonas, it's just that no character in my opinion can fit into the show like Daniel Jackson does. It's great to see that he comes back and continues to play a huge part in the series.