Stargate SG-1

Meridian

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 10, 2002 on Syfy

• Daniel is gone....

Daniel is exposed to a lethal dose of radiation and dies, well, actually, he ascends to a higher plane of existence. Anyways, the episode was ok. The story was boreing though. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Daniel, but he had a boreing episode to die in. The whole episode revolved around him dying, or ascending, and I didn't like it. I like when they kill off characters without placing a lot of emphasis on it. When they killed Dr. Fraiser, in Heroes 2, they just killed her near the end all heroically and gave her a little speech. That's all I wanted for Daniel. Instead he got a whole boreing episode where he talked to Oma and it was just boreing. Jonas was like a little geek with the worst outfit. Of course I still like this episode because I love Daniel and they gave him a heroic death. I loved seeing the reactions of his team. It was beatiful. Anyways, ok episode...not good enough for Daniel.