Stargate SG-1

Meridian

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 10, 2002 on Syfy

• Impressive and shocking. I would never expect this. It was amazing. One of the best episodes ever.

This was good. Sad but Good. What can I say? Surprising, well written, gracefully interpreted and wonderfully directed.
    Killing a main character is an intelligent move. No one could have seen it coming.
    I kept thinking that they would find a way of saving him. I was totally amazed by the fact they didn’t. Even more by the fact that he didn’t want to be saved.
    Great special effects on the part were Daniel ascended.
    It was an episode that gave an opportunity for the actors to make a more emotional acting other then physical acting. In this kind of show you usually don’t see many emotions but in this episode they were everywhere. The thought of one of your best friends dying a terrible and most painfully death isn’t a light one. I’ve got to say that the actors pulled it off. They were great; they made you believe that they were really in pain.
    This episode also introduced a new character to the show: Jonas Quinn. I’ve got to say that I like Corin Nemec. I think He is a good actor. So it was interesting to see him play this part.
    In conclusion: LOVED it.