Stargate SG-1

New Order (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 09, 2004 on Syfy

• Jack's back, but now Sam's missing. God, oh, God, are they gonna be at the same place in the same time any time soon???

So, meet the Samantha's second half, evil Sam (also known as RepliCarter, probably with some good reason, I'm not sure cause I haven't seen episode in which they name her yet). Not only she's made from weird metal parts, she's also spent her youth in gelatin. How cool, right?

Anyways, Jack's awake and good again, but he's missing his fourth member of the team (and also his secret love) Sammy. But, Thor's gotta plan - Jack's gonna save Sam (well, not alone, of course, what are T'ealc and Daniel for?) with his new toy - something that strangely assembles water-gun, but is actually an ancient device for replikilling (yes, this is an allusion on replicarter), and Jack and co. use this "gun" to dematerialize (again I'm not sure, but that's how it looked to me) replicators.

Now, as for where Sam is... well she's trapped inside an imaginary world made by sick mind of repliguy also known as "Fifth" (I wonder why not replififth?), who claims to be in love with Sam, quite possibly cause she's the only woman he met. Ever. If you don't count Asgard girls, but then they're so not as hot as Samantha, right? So, Sam's trapped in his or her mind (whatever) and she has very nice hair in it. Just for the record. Though, as that "farm life" is a little bit too much... I'm pretty much sure Sam never wanted to live on the farm, and if I ever find out that she did, it would be a great disappointment for me.

All in all, this episode is pretty good, especially considering that Hammond's gone. But, Jack's now the general, and he's so hilarious when he says something like "Then I can do anything", and Sam's like "Within reason, sir". And then he makes her colonel, and everyone's so happy, plus Liz gets her own show... I mean command, so people are now like "she's actually really cool", and not "who to hell's this person, and why is she here, and where's general Hammond, is he gone because of her, let's all hate her".

So, in the end, everyone's happy, including Goa'uld whos name I already forgot, and to whom Liz has given asylum. And Fifth is also happy, but Sammy wont be, as soon as she finds out she has an evil twin - and not even real one.