Stargate SG-1

Origin (3)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 29, 2005 on Syfy

• Hallowed are the Ori, God bless America

The Ori use their superior military technology to compel less technologically advanced peoples to worship Ori values and parrot Ori religious dogma, or else.

Benevolent Global Hegemonists use America's superior military technology to compel less technologically advanced peoples to worship "American values" and parrot the secular dogma of "democracy," or else. Anyone who defies the US Imperium is carpet bombed back into the stone age.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

-- Ann Coulter

"We've killed about 20,000 of them, of terrorists, of militants, of Al Qaeda members, and they've gotten a little over 3,000 of ours. That is where the war is being fought, in Iraq, that is where we are fighting Al Qaeda. Sorry we have to use your country, Iraqis, but you let Saddam come to power, ha-ha, and we are going to instill democracy in your country."

-- Ann Coulter

We know the Ori are wrong. We know the Ori are evil.

But when we point the finger at the Ori, do we know that we are the Ori, and the Ori are us?

Hallowed are the Ori, God bless America.