Stargate SG-1

Syfy (ended 2008)

Gislef

Stargate SG-1 Fan Reviews page 2 of 16

• One of the Best Sci Fi's ever made.

My reason for writing this is to give my overall view of the show but also to say I will be going through every episode and my very rough view of the pros and cons and a fair rating of each show.

Anyway this show is best described as an action sci fi laced with enough humor through out to be entertained. The style I would best link to Farscape (obviously drastically different in plots though). To look at how good this show is you merely have to look at the ratings and the overall length of this show. I think I am right in saying it was the longest continually running SCI FI on TV, second only to Doctor who for the longest ever running SCI FI. If you like SCI FI and haven't watched this program shame on you and why not.

Actors are great from start to finish, including all the side characters, some are drastically different to their counterparts from the film (O-Neil for one) but that doesn't matter, they are all great. A particular mention to Micheal Shanks as Daniel Jackson needs to be made.

Obviously there will be filler episodes, some of which aren't great but if you find those just keep watching, they can hardly be avoided with a show that was running for this long.

Anyway I won't go on and on and I shall just say watch it, then watch it again and again, now to the episodes ;)
  • VERY Enjoyable!!

Stargate chronicles the further adventures of SGC and SG1. It turned out that Ra was only one of the System Lords. When Earth decovers how to use the Stargate the US military sends out SG teams to explore new planets, find technology, and oppose the Goa'uld and other enemies. O'Neill Jackson, Carter, Teal'c and later Mitchell are part of SG-1. I really enjoyed this series and wished it would have been picked up for an 11 season but was glad to see that they are producing movies. Some of my favorite episodes were The Other Guys and Wormhole X-treme thy were some of the funniest episodes of the show. All in all I am glad I decides to watch this awesome sci-fi series.
  • Loved it and loathed the final ep.

Stargate has run it's course and ran straight into a dead-end episode that was a personal killer!

I loved this show so much, there have been so many great episodes. My favourite was watching the SG1 team outwit Anubis time and again and the amazing space battles. The CGI was out of this world and I cheered when they found Atlantis.

I guess I will have to move onto Atlantis now, but most of SG1 got my blood pumping. It filled my head with lots of questions and added a friendship which I loved.

The show lost so much comedy value when Jack left it, for he made the show better than it had been in the lata seasons. The sad thing is it didn't end the way it started. It ended with an episode that was hella boring and rather annoyed me.

Guess we can't have what we want every time.
    R.I.P SG1
  • Great show from start to finish it defined the weekly scifi serial and had a wonderful and endearing cast for it's entire ten year run. Coming off the heals of a popular movie at first one could've been skeptical of this tv adaptation with

Great show from start to finish it defined the weekly scifi serial and had a wonderful and endearing cast for it's entire ten year run. Coming off the heals of a popular movie at first one could've been skeptical of this tv adaptation with a whole new cast of stars. The new cast however soon proved to be great replacements for their big screen counterparts. The show did a great job staying on par with the movie mythology and an even better job expanding on it. Even though we fell in love with the original cast the new members during the last three years did great. Also the show wisely did plenty of cameos with our beloved originals. I would've loved the show to have at least five years with the new cast. Especially considering the poor scii channel line up the followed the cancellation but for the decade the show was given it performed beautifully.
  • The show had a strong start, but began going downhill after losing a couple key cast members halfway through the series. Overall it is still a great sci-fi series that I would recommend to any friend.

As stated previously, this show started to slide downhill when it lost Richard Dean Anderson as a lead cast member. Him leaving the show left a hole that the show never seemed to get back. Around the same time as Anderson leaving the show they started the Stargate Atlantis spinoff series which I think further diluted the quality of the show. They must have split up the writers when they started Atlantis because both shows were not producing the same compelling storylines that appeared in the first few seasons of SG-1.

I recently sat down to watch a re-touched first episode from SG-1 and it was interesting to watch the beginning of the show after sitting through 10 seasons. I recommend that viewers sit through at least half a season before judging the show because it took the cast and crew a little while to warm up and to hit their stride.
  • Gateway to other worlds

I have to tell you I have seen every single episode. And SG-1 means a lot to me.It has a very good story line, captivating. Intelligent scripts dealing with the human condition, the pointless nature of violence, the primitive status of our culture, our invasion of other nations, our resistance to the control of others and much more has been explored with great sensitivity and grace on this amazing program. The writers not only incorporate humour into the show, they are willing to incorporate humour at the expense of the show. The cast including Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping are great, especially Christopher Judge who plays Teal'c. My favourite is Michael Sharks.
  • Stargate Sg1 is my favorite show, I hear about it 10 years ago at TV, but I didn't quite have the time back then to watch tv so I have to wait 5 years to start watching it.

Stargate Sg1 is my favorite show, I hear about it 10 years ago at TV, but I didn't quite have the time back then to watch tv so I have to wait 5 years to start watching it. I start watching it beacause it had an original ideea,Peoples traveling from one planet to another by the means of an ancient alien device, and the fact that they use alots of miths and stories in the series. Also the God ideea, that is actually a being a little more inteligence that lied to people by using technology they didn't understand. Then I start to like the caracters alot, especially O'Neill:). Now I wait to see Universe, I hope it will be at last half as good as SG1.
  • Lets go to another galaxy in .2 seconds shall we!

Stargate is truly a mentionable show on any standard. running for 11 season as well as 2 films and an upcoming third, Its a show that has run from the ime Sci-fi was just a child til its bloom into full adulthood in the american heart. Based on the Roland Emmerich Film and spiritual ties to Erich Von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods" Novel. Starget is an Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Drama show that puts it all together into a single fluid episode week after week. When canceled after so many seasons fans were crushed but hope was alive. Followed by Stargate Atlantis and an upcoming third series fan are sure to get thier fix for years to come.
  • Cool sci-fi

This show wasnt on much but when it was me and my dad would watch it togethor, those are such good memories.
    So now in the year 2009 me and my dad have all the seasons on dvd, we watch tons of them every day. This show is addicting, if you start a disk you cant stop watching it. you have to finish it to be happy
    but when it is over you sad, cuz it was so much fun.
    Any way i give this show a 10 for be so good so long,
    not many shows can do that can then now.
  • I love the first Five season...

Ok, this show is great and the first three seasons Showtime picked up which was great but after the first five seasons the show changed a little with the same old story lines but old is good sometimes! I'm not a big fan of the big character changes during the seasons. No matter what, I still love the show, Its kind of hard to watch the last couple of seasons simply because the show wasn't the same after the big charter change.I love the first movie that made way for the show and its about time the show made a follow up movie, they made two!!! Don't get me wrong, I do love the show and own a few seasons on DVD!
  • Cheers to one of the best sci-fi series of all time.

It was sad to see it end but SG Atlantis has been a nice addition to the SG universe, but nothing like the original. Thanks for 10 years of fun and laughter, tears and joy. Cheers to one of the best sci-fi series of all time.
  • Cheers to one of the best sci-fi series of all time.

They could not have picked a better cast for this series. I've always been a fan of Richard Dean Anderson ever since MacGyver. To see a show last for 10 years and develop each character almost flawlessly and maintain the essences of the original movie and the wonderful twist and application they give to mythology made show a grate experience along the years. It was sad to see it end but SG Atlantis has been a nice addition to the SG universe but nothing like the original. Thanks for 10 years of fun and laughter, tears and joy. Cheers to one of the best sci-fi series of all time.
  • Chosing a Classification well that's not hard with this show that has to be a Classic for me anywayz.

Chosing a Classification well that's not hard with this show that has to be a Classic for me anywayz. Starting watching this show the day it got broadcasted and i'm still a huge fan. Watched it a dozen times on DVD and it still rocks.

The characters are all well written and they all have there strong points but also there on personal flaws and in the seasons available you really get to know them and feel a bond with them.

The story line is nice also, the mythology based scifi is a nice combination because most of the people know a thing of 2 about mythology the norse or egyptian one and the fact that they can travel to countless worlds makes it a nice combination to write a story. The enemies are fierce and without remorse and the SG-1 team has to stop them with any means necessary.

If you love a good Sci-Fi story with some nice characters, good graphics then this will be a show you'll have to watch and believe me when i say you gonna love it!
  • Review on Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1 is a show about a team of explores who search for alien life forms on other planets by going the a ring called a Stargate. Each week we see what SG-1 has do in order to save the planet from total alien donation SG-1 is a fun show as all of the characters are fun are likable are both. For most of the show run on TV it was one of the best show on TV even though it drifted in the later years it was still very good as I thought that they could have done more with the bad guys in the last two seasons of SG-1.
  • My tribute to this sci-fi odyssey.

On Sunday July 27, 1997, the first episode of a new science fiction series called "Stargate SG-1" was broadcast on Showtime. A spin-off of and sequel to the 1994 film "Stargate" starring Kurt Russell and James Spader, the series begins approximately one year after the events portrayed in the film. For ten seasons, it chronicled the adventures and misadventures of an intrepid team of explorers known as SG-1. Originally, the series starred Richard Dean Anderson as Colonel Jack O'Neill (two "l"s!), Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson, Amanda Tapping as Captain Samantha Carter, Christopher Judge as Teal'c and Don S. Davis as Major General George S. Hammond. For ten long years, we watched the team battle against the Goa'uld, the Replicators, the Ori and many other aggressors. At the same time, they forged alliances with the Asgard, the Tok'ra, the rebel Jaffa, the Nox and the Tollan. They saved the world no less than eight times over the years and never gave up, not until death claimed them. And sometimes not even then.

As with all long-running series, they were numerous cast changes. Michael Shanks left the series in January 2002 at the end of its fifth season in order to broaden his horizons as an actor. Daniel Jackson's successor as the team's resident archaeologist/geek was Jonas Quinn, an alien from a country called Kelowna on the planet Langara, played by Corin Nemec. However, Shanks returned at the beginning of the seventh season in June 2003 and Nemec left at the same time. Unfortunately, he made only one further guest appearance and his character was seldom mentioned afterwards. Don S. Davis left the series at the end of the seventh season in March 2004 as he felt that it was time for him to go. The show's original star and arguably its most popular actor, Richard Dean Anderson, starred in the series throughout its first eight seasons. His participation in the seventh and eight seasons was noticeably less than in the earlier seasons. He finally left "SG-1" in March 2005 in order to spend more time with his then six-year-old daughter. Jack O'Neill was by far my favourite character in the series and, truth be told, I never enjoyed the last two seasons as much as I did the earlier episodes for that very reason.

The ninth season represented a new era for the programme. With the departure of its lead actor and the defeat of the Goa'uld and the Replicators in Season Eight, many fans felt the series should go out on a high. Regardless, the series carried on for a further two years with the Ori replacing the Goa'uld as the series' main adversaries. Three new characters were brought in to fill the gaps as it were and help usher in this re-invention. Ben Browder came in as the cocky Southern Air Force pilot Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell, the new leader of SG-1. His "Farscape" co-star, the lovely Claudia Black, began to play a prominent role in the series as the vivacious, sexy, hilarious and certainly extroverted Vala Mal Doran, a former Goa'uld host and con artist from another planet. A recurring guest star during the eighth and ninth seasons, she joined the cast full time at the beginning of its tenth and final season. Rounding off the cast was the legendary Beau Bridges as Major General Hank Landry, the new commander of the SGC and an old friend of Jack O'Neill and General Hammond. For the last two years, they starred alongside the "SG-1" faithful (Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge) and became valuable parts of and made equally valuable contributions to the Stargate franchise.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. During the initial broadcast of the first several episodes of Season Ten, ratings dropped considerably, resulting in cancellation in its August 2006. After ten seasons and 214 episodes, the dream was finally over. On March 13, 2007, what began with "Children of the Gods" ended with "Unending". The series finale made its world premiere on Sky One in Britain and Ireland before being shown on the Sci-Fi Channel in the United States on June 22, 2007.

In the ten years that the series was on the air, it amassed legions of fans and even eclipsed the science fiction series, "Star Trek", in terms of popularity in certain countries. It became the second-longest running sci-fi series in the world, second only to "Doctor Who" (1963-1989), and the longest-running American produced sci-fi series, having surpassed "The X-Files" only a few months before it ended.

"Stargate SG-1" represents the cornerstone of the "Stargate" franchise. In 2004, its success and popularity led to the production of a spin-off series entitled "Stargate Atlantis", which was regrettably cancelled after five seasons and 100 episodes in August 2008. Although plans for another feature film fell through, two direct-to-DVD films, "Stargate: The Ark of Truth" and "Stargate Continuum", were released in 2008 and more are planned for the not too distant future. A third live-action series, "Stargate Universe", is also due to premiere at some point next year. (There was, unfortunately, an animated series, "Stargate Infinity", which ran only from 2002 to 2003 but the less said about that the better). Despite the end of "SG-1" and "Atlantis" as continuing series, the future of "Stargate" looks very bright indeed.

In conclusion, while "Stargate" has yet to gain the same degree of popular recognition as other major sci-fi television franchises such as "Star Trek" and "Doctor Who", its still relatively new compared to those two sci-fi giants and I have every confidence that it will continue for many, many years to come.
  • My thoughts on SG-1

I very much enjoyed this show, although I do have to admit that I think it went a little down hill after Richard left. I loved the use of earth mythology in this show, something I felt wasn't done before, or not to the extent that this show did. The storylines were always wonderfully done, and always kept my attention. I usually sat right in front of the television, so caught up in the story that I didn't want to miss a thing. Another thing I liked about it was how it, more or less, had a continuing storyline that went from one season to the next.
  • The bst show in the worldlike ever plus th best haracter in th world col j

this show is aazing, so clever how they have taken the whole a team thing (see gamekeeper murdoch) and taken it to several other planets. the script often has me laughing out loud as well as being worried about the team.
    It seems that from series one the episodes just gets better and better the special effects more explosive and the actors improve with age.
    How the writers keep coming up with such new orignal and exciting stories is incredible. No sci fi series can touch it, they go forward in time back in time and into alien worlds, it works on all levels.
    Sometimes it scares me I cant believe kids could watch it!!! The episode when Tealc almost becomes a fly.... creepy also the enemy within 'my friend died on the table' and tin men are my favourites
    Enjoy
  • 10 years of greatness...

I'm just going to come right out with this and say: This is how you should make a science fiction show. OOcould say tha this is a spin-off from the 1994 movie where Kurt Russell played Colonel O'Neill. The show picks up one year after the movie. They did a very good job when casting for this series they have Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill. Over the years the cast developed good chemistry and RDA left the show after 8 years they brought in Ben Browder as the new lead. Ben did a good job taking over from RDA. Then the show was canceled out o nowhere and it looked like SG-1 was gone forever. But they cameckinthe form of straight to DVD movies. No matter what I'm very sure that SG-1 will carry on in some way shape or form.
  • Simply Oustanding

For this is one of the best shows ever made. Great plot almost to the end. Ten exciting seasons always with great caracthers and even in the end with fresh storys to tell. But we have to say the universe his a big place with always new storys to tell.

My favorite caracther i know it's a cliché but it had to be coronel o'neill for it's funny moments with all the other caracthers.

And i have to say a word for the movie, that was a little slow but not to bad and a nice way to end the story.

I think this show will become a classic that will be show all over the years like startrek, battlestar galactica, etc...

For all to see but specialy the sci fi fans.
  • a show which raises the bar for sci fi television!

hi every1 im new and this is what i think of SG1.

when i look back at this show now the tenth season is over there are certain aspects in particular that made the show so watchable; Daniel Jackson-throughout the show we have seen DJ move from a simple minded archaeologist to a valued member of the team through his experience and his friends. Jack O'Neill-military experience has been invaluable through him in the show but audience identifies with him when it comes to Carter/Jackson ramblings and insights. Teal'c-warrior and jaffa skills easily rival o'neills and goa'uld knowledge important.stiff stature in the show makes him an ongoing attraction for easy laughs Sam Carter-physicist and air force pilot.relationship with o'neill made for alot of fun between the two. O'Mitchell-jacks replacement in season 9 and enthusiasm ripples across to audience. Vala-former goa'uld host newest sg1 member provides humour to show as well as sparring with DJ to replace o'neill/jackson dialogues.

my favourite character in SG1 has to be daniel because he never disappoints and Michael Shanks is an amazing actor. all the best conversations in SG1 normally include him and his change through the show is the biggest amongst all the characters.
  • THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! MY LIFE LONG COMPANION

Never in my whole life did i find a show i enjoyed like STRAGATE SG-1....
    It has all the features of my dream series and my real dreams: aliens, time travel, galaxy travel, parallel worlds, genius scientist (SAM), great hero (JACK), cute love story, humor and not just stupid sci fi with ugly looking aliens and cool weapons... stargate sg1 makes sense.. everything is logical and we hear the explaination.. it's not a waste of time i feel that i benefit from it and it shows waht i believe will someday happen in the real world... it's also not cold as it's not only military and missions and fighting aliens... it is lightened up by O'Neill's humor and the perfect friendship between the team.... we can feel the deep bond between the characters in every episode which makes the show closer to the viewer as we get caught up in the action... the cast is also better than the best.... though i liked the show before O'Neill left a zillion times more i still love it more than alot...I'am addicted
    THEY REALLY GOTTA BRING IT BACK
  • This sequel to the 1994 movie Stargate chronicles the further adventures of SGC (Stargate Command). It turned out that the Goa'uld Ra was only one of many alien System Lords who used the Stargates to conquer much of the universe.

When Earth uncovers a working cartouche to decipher the coding system of Earth's stargate, they can now travel anywhere. The US military sends out SG teams to explore new planets, find superior technology, and oppose the Goa'uld. Jack O'Neill (no longer Kurt Russell but McGuyver) and Daniel Jackson (thankfully no longer James Spader) from the movie are part of SG-1. They are joined by Major Sam Carter, a scientific Dr of astro-physics, and Teal'c, a Jaffa who is convinced the Goa'uld are false gods and that he will be able to free his people. Through their travels through the stargate lead them to different worlds, they obviously create a host of friendly aliens, some enemies, many System Lords and have good adventures in the process of galactic travelling.
  • Stargate SG-1 is my All Time Favorite show!

First off I wish to state that I worship at the altar of Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright for joining forces to create Stargate SG-1. They took a pretty good movie and made it into an extraordinary TV Show!

In 2003 we bought the DVD Boxed Set of Season 1 and were completely blown away and HOOKED! We bought as many Seasons as were available then, and continued to buy each new Boxed Set as soon as they came out, all the way through Season 8.

Enough can't be said about the chemistry between the original cast members. You could feel it growing as the years went by. Even when Michael Shanks left for a season he wasn't "really" gone. Dr. Jackson returned (in non corporeal form) to comfort and help his friends in their times of need, and of course Michael Shanks was still the voice of Thor! And Jonas Quinn was a likable enough temporary replacement.

By Season 8 there were complaints of repetition. SG-1 kept knocking off Goa'uld System Lords, kept "Saving the World", etc. But those consistencies were fun for us. We knew we could always count on Jack to make some wise crack or screw up a word, and on Carter coming up with a clever idea, and on Daniel and Jack having one of their never ending disagreements, and of course, on Teal'c ALWAYS being the one to find ANYTHING everyone was looking for!

Seasons 9 and 10? Well, let's just say they were a completely different series, and leave it at that.
  • Superb dialog and special effects combined with extreme wormhole travel to alien worlds!

I loved the movie so much that I decided to give it's spin-off a shot. I didn't think it would amount to much, at first but it was pleasantly addictive. It's said that this series had to end but I still have my Tivo to record the reruns daily. I have to have my "Jackisms" for crying out loud. It just never gets old, as O'Neill has said before. I was surprised I liked it even after Jack. Mitchell and Vala(the extra back-up singer) were a great addition but still, nobody could have done it better that Richard Dean Anderson did. Of course I love the other characters as well. They all provided comedy relief in times of great danger and impending doom. Four great episodes come to mind...Bad Guys, Window of Opportunity,(did anyone ever find out what the question was that Daniel kept asking Jack over Froot Loops?), New Order (Teal'c, what's with the hair?) and Wormhole Extreme with all the hilarious in jokes about SG1 and sci-fi in general. A top show all around. So sorry it had to end.
  • Teal'c: This method appears to be ineffective

This is one of those episodes, that if you're a fan of this show, you need to see this episode. I laughed really hard and wouldn't mind watching it on repeats, repeatedly. Watching Teal'c try to adapt to their new surroundings, was hilarious. He at one point decided that the 1960's way of getting around by sticking your thumb out took too long, so he stood in the middle of the street and held up his hands, to basically say stop. He stopped tradtional hippies, it was great. It was kinda sad though, because the people SG-1 was with were a man and a woman who we're heading up to Woodstock, and thinking about leaving for Cananda, they weren't really the war type, he had been drafted. The whole episode was good, and they got back to regular time. They met Gen. Hammond before he was Gen. Hammond, he lent them money, and Col. O'Neill said he payed him back with intrest and after they got back to the future the Gen. told him just how much he owed, with interest, it was funny. In the past he also had shot his future Gen. with a zat gun so he wouldn't be court marshalled. I like this episode.
  • An amazing show with great characters and a wonderful story from the very beginning till the end.

What's there not to love? It's got everything a sci-fi/adventure/love lover could ask for and more. It's got its ups and downs, but it always comes through. The actors are great, the stories, well, they're at least good and the backbone of the show always remains strong. It's definetly a show that remains inprinted in my mind despite the fact that it's cancelled. Every episode brought laughter and suspense, it's too bad it's over, but it's great that it went out with grace and with a bang. Hopefully the films will be as great at the seasons that passed and that there will be more movies to come.
  • This show will definitely get you off of your seat through the dangers that the cast undergoes in the shows to the sad part where someone dies.

This show has been one of my very personal favorites from the very beginning with the movie. Ever since Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) left the show the adventures that SG-1 has gone on have been more exhilarating when Lt. Col. Cam Mitchell (Ben Browder) took over SG-1. With his countless effort to bring SG-1 back together to one of my personal favorite phrases "Earth minutes" when we was trying to stop the Ori from building a super gate to connect our galaxy with the home galaxy of the Ori. This show will definitely get you off of your seat through the dangers that the cast undergoes in the shows to the sad part where someone dies. This show portrays the classic good and evil scenario where the good always triumphs over the evil.
  • A show doesn't stick around this long if it is bad.

A great show!

It's been around for ten seasons, spawned three spin-off series (Atlantis and Infinity, and soon to be Universe), had two straight to DVD films created … and secured it's place as one of the longest running sci-fi shows on television.

The show is very intelligent, both in the storylines and script writing. Constant humour and allusions keep the show fresh, and the long running characters provide solidarity for the loyal fans. However, I personally lost most of my interest in the show seasons 9-10, when I felt the addition of two new characters to SG-1 completely changed the group dynamics. This show is a definite for anyone who appreciates witty banter, and has a good strong imagination.
  • I am not a huge fan of this show, but I have begun to watch it more often. . .

Like most shows I watch, I didn't catch this show from the very beginning. In fact, I only found out about it from watching Stargate Atlantis. Because of where I live, I don't get to see the new episode of all those great science fiction shows like Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1. I have to watch the re-runs on the weekend, and some weeks I find myself watching the same episode again and again.
    Luckily, I have managed to see a fairly wide selection of the Stargate SG-1 series, and I do find it to be fairly entertaining. I would probably find it more enjoyable if I went out and bought the first season of it so that I can understand the background of the show more, but all in all, I think that it's a great show. It's a shame that it's over now, but at least I don't have to wait for all the seasons to come out in order to see them all, because most of them are already out. So, great show, excellent actors, and I hope to see some of those characters again in the newer series Stargate Atlantis.
  • A pure crap-fest. Poor actor performence, plain silly story, repative action and total lack of any interest.

2.7
    That this show could be considered "the best" or even "good" by anyone just blows my mind. After watching some episodes (mostly since they happen to air when I usually eat food and there is nothing else on tv) I have to say this is one of the worst b-shows I have ever watched. Now I rather watch TV-shop whenever Stargate SG-1 is on.

What the show lacks most of all is talented actors. Don't know if they feel just as silly about their flat characters (not physically flat, feelings wise) and just deliver line after line with no emotion. It almost becomes comical to see the characters over and over again in each episode go "we have to do this or we are all gonna die" or "if we dont save that the Earth is doomed" with not even a twitch or hint of fear in their face.

The second thing this show has got is a so absurdly silly storyline and story in each episode. I won't go into detail but almost every show is go-to-new-world, find-huge-problem-and-get-ass-kicked, get-smart-idea, solve-problem, "deep"-afterthought-crap.

When you see the actors run around in the (obviously Earth) nature with plastic weapons you will wonder if they are not ashamed of themselves. Everything from names to costumes and prop is just plain bad.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this show. It has to be one of the worst Sci-Fi shows ever. It's not even so bad it becomes funny. It is just plain bad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10