Stargate SG-1

Shadow Play

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 26, 2002 on Syfy

• Nothing is as first seen...

This episode really made a wonderful point - the story was stunning, sadly there was something else that was missing. The way it looked first something totally different than we found it to be and the way it was personal to Jonas. Ok, I understand, new char, we need to know more about him but there have been maybe too much Jonas episodes lately and very few other kinds.

All the tension and all the talks thing - really enjoyable. They really succeeded with the story I feel. And the surprise revelation that there is side effects for naquadra (or how it is written).. and that all was just illusion. It was great idea.
  • bad episode...

Jonas Quinn's world is apparently about to blow each other up and they ask for earth's help. They want to trade nisomething for weapons. SGC refuses and it is assumed that a war starts. During the whole negotiation process Jonas met his old professor which turned out to have a mental disorder. Anyways, the episode was boreing. It was slow and just a lot fo talking and negotiating. It was a little interesting to see that the professor was crazy in the end, because I didn't expect that. Other than that, however, the episode was dull and Jonas's stories are boreing.
  • Jonas's people are trying to apparently blow themselves up? They need help before their neighboring countries take action. Of course they do have the bomb..

Jonas's mentor accompanies the leaders of their country to earth to try and get help, but the mentor is assured Jpnas that everything will be fine once the resistance arrives.
    The thing I did not understand about this episode I am not too sure that the resistance was real or not, there was some places where I was not sure if it was all apart of his imagination or not.
    It was a good story but parts of it that were really confusing to me. These people are so self destructive they dont even notice what is going on with the people around them. I am not to crazy about them but they can be kinda comical tho'.