Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1: Continuum

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 29, 2008 on Syfy

• Holy...

This is what we have been waiting for folks. I don't even know where to begin with this review. I was out the first day this was released on DVD and bought it. I have been waiting for this movie ever since they announced it. Time travel is one of my favorite things in science fiction. It is hard to do but the guys at stargate always seem to pull it off really well. I loved seeing a bunch of old characters in the movie like Jack O'Neill. Richard Dean Anderson can still pull off that roll. You gotta love the one liners. The plot to the episode was very cool, I know it was kinda like moebius but it was still very different. I would have liked to see RDA in the movie a little more but the screen time he had was alright with me. This was a classic stargate adventure they get into trouble and get themselves out of it. Although they didn't really remember it. Lots of action, adventure, and humor. I can definitely see a third movie in the future. I'm going to close this review b saying that Don S. Davis had a very good performance as eneral Hammond and he will be missed in the stargate universe.