Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1: Continuum

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 29, 2008 on Syfy

• awesome!

Ok, so I love time travel, Jack, and Ba'al and this movie brought them all together!!! I loved it. So, Ba'al messes with the timeline so that the gate never makes it to the US. I thought it was funny how Cam's relative was captain of the ship that Ba'al attacked; what a coincidence... I liked how Jack had a small role in the movie, but he still had a large enough role to satisfy us "Jack-lovers". I think Daniel was halarious in this movie. He was so sarcastic! I loved it! I liked seeing Teal'c as a first prime. I actually liked him more as Ba'al's first prime than as an SG-1 member (though Teal'c's death was terrible acting...). I loved how Jack, Daniel, and Sam all died heroically. I thought it reminded me of the episode 2010? I don't quite remember the name of the episode, but they all died sending a message to the past. I love how this movie can fit practially anywhere in the series. It held its own and didn't feel like a long episode. I loved the story, loved how it didn't drag, loved the action, loved Ba'al, ...didn't really like Vala (Qetesh), loved Daniel, wow...I can go on for a while. Overall, my favorite by far and stacks up with Window of Oppertunity and Moebius.