Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on Syfy

• A great way to finish off the Ori story, and open up new possibilities for future movies.

This was certainly a great way to finish off the Ori story arc. When I found out that SG-1 was canceled, I wasn't surprised but I was very sad. I'm glad they got the chance to end the Ori story, and now I look forward to future movies beyond even Continuum. It felt like an over sized episode of SG-1, which I enjoyed. Obviously the bigger budget helped create some cool scenes and nice shots like Teal'c walking on top of the mountain, but over all it felt like a 2 episode arc. The replicator stuff was alright, and I liked the idea of the replicator controlling Marrek. The budget helped there too when the replicator re-formed in the (rough) shape of a human, and I thought that looked pretty cool. The music was great as well, and that is mostly due to the fact that they used a real Orchestra. I'm really looking forward to Continuum and hope it out does this one. I hope for many more movies in the future, and hope they do great things with them.