Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on Syfy

• I have finally watched the exciting Ark of Truth. The producers and writers have done a great job. I am so pleased the writers have begun to work again and congrats to you. Thanks to you all.

I have watched all the episodes of Stargate SG1 over and over again. (I do have a life)and now with the Stargate Atlantis team, I am so excited about the new show. I now can rewatch all of these again and again while I wait for the next season to start. I was really sad that Stargate SG1 can't continue after the next show (Continuum). I am sure there are so many other fans thinking the same way and wanting SG1 to continue with new exciting episodes and a brand new species that threaten Earth. I have read that Daniel Jackson is coming to Atlantis for guest appearances, but could'nt he stay permanently as I miss his humour along with Vala. They made a good pair together, bouncing off each other. Another character that would be great to see is Richard Dean Anderson in Atlantis, he is so sadly missed. Is it possible that someone could start with new Stargate SG1 episodes. Keep SG1 alive along with Atlantis.