Stargate SG-1

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on Syfy

• Well, what a fantastic episode, after the slight disappointment of the s10 finale this was a real breathe of fresh air, thoroughly enjoyed it please keep them coming, the thought that only one more will be made is heart breaking.

*CONATAINS SPOILERS* This really was an epic journey for many of the characters, from Teal'c's epic trek, to Jackson finally cracking the Ark, to Carter and Cameron's battle with the replicators. Oh and of course Vala's non stop yammering, though it was admittedly funny and her very odd relationship with her mother is always fascinating to watch. I was very pleased with the story and the scripts were brilliant, Teal'c's journey really did feel make you feel every step and it was great to see the replicators again. Though how there shields held up for so long against the Ori bombardment I am still not sure. In all thoroughly enjoyable and now I cannot wait for Continuum, though the plot does seem a bit reminiscent of previous plots it will no doubt be brilliant. Hopefully we might even get to see O'Neill again.