Stargate SG-1

Talion

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 01, 2007 on Syfy

• There's just no avoiding comparing it to Sateda

I'm sorry, it's like SG-1's version of Sateda. That's not to say it was done badly, but let's think about it. One man all alone, check
    One lead villain with henchmen to kill, check
    Guns and bombs, check
    One Man Army about to die, and then miraculously gets saved or saves himself, check

Well now that's over, let's actually compliment the episode. It was done really well, apart from one thing. Teal'c's been with us for ten years, and yet he very easily turns on everyone else because they are not helping him. He could knocked out Mitchell really easily, and instead, opts to nearly break every bone in his right hand. What was that about? Teal'c is Teal'c, I know it was all personal grudge, you killed my mum, you killed bare Jaffa, you nearly killed Bra'tac, but still, TEN YEARS! That should mean a little more than, 'Colonel Mitchell, why have you set a trap for me?' no matter I'll zat you all.

I thought it was priceless having an English thug as the bad guy. We don't see that every day, apart from in the Ark. I enjoyed this episode, I haven't done nearly as detailed play-by-play as I normally do because for some reason eith this episode I don't want to. I don't want to completely ruin it for you, and for some reason I just don't want to. The episode was good, but the thing I kept thinking about was, We've got 4 episodes (including this one) left in the best series that has ever been made, and you put that in as a plotline! Ever since the films were approved I've been really disatisfied with the plotlines of the second half of this series apart from Shroud, Bad Guys and Bounty. The other ones need to be good, and it would be nice to have at least one featuring the Ori.