Stargate SG-1

Talion

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 01, 2007 on Syfy

• This was another episode that to me just seems out of place. With so few episodes remaining, one or two, why waste it on this story line. I also just read that there is no closure for SG-1, that will be taken care of in the first direct to DVD movie.

Yes, it was better than that useless episode about alternative reality, but come on guys, this series is in it's last episodes, give us something.
    So Teal'c offs a guy that had people that oppose him murdered in a cowardly act, seems like someone reads the headlines from Baghdad.
    Yes, I like Teal'c, yes, I am a huge fan of the series, but enough is enough. Some of these episodes just seem to jump from one place to another.
    My question is if the guy that got offed had all this warehouse of naquita why didn't SG-1 while they were there in the first place try to either blow it up, or take it. No explanation for this obvious plot misstep. We are talking about huge amounts here, enough to maybe power a series of anti Ori weapons, or make enough bombs that would be powerful enough to vaporize an Ori fleet.
    Am I missing something here, or are the writers just meandering all over the place.
    What's with next week, Landry's ex-wife coming to visit? Who is she a male version of Senator Kinsey?