Stargate SG-1

Tangent

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 15, 2000 on Syfy

• Teal'c and Jack inattempt to show the x-301's abilities find that the controls are no longer responding, and that the ship is heading to apophis's original homeworld. And they have not much life support for the trip. Sgc is trying franticly to reach them.

This episode is very good, it was to say the least rivoting. The wonder of wether or not they would beable to save them and how ere they going to save them, you know how the sg1 is, nothing is impossible, they were going to be saved, but when, how and who were they going to turn to to help them. Well Daniel contacts the Tok'ra and finds that they have an operative in the area but they are on a covert mission and they would have to wait until they return back to the Tok'ra home base. so Sam and daniel do alittle reearch and find the place where they feel that the Tok'ra operative would have to be. So the take a little trip through the stargate. as they go through the gate they are immediately beam on board a ship where they find Selmac. They explain the situation to him and off the go to save Jack and Teal'c. when they get there Jack is hardly coherent, and Teal'c in a state of kelmorem. Sam instructst hem how to blow the canopy on the ship and they ring them aboard the Tok'ra ship. They were alive and well. This episode just proves that they may prevail but they do not know everything and do have to have help to get through.
    Well what I am trying to say is that they are only human, extremely lucky humans but none the less human.
    I myself enjoyed this very much, I loved the whole show from beginning to end.
    Well writen, well acted, very good show.