Stargate SG-1

The Pegasus Project

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 28, 2006 on Syfy

• A nice one! INDEED!

I feel exactly what Teal'c facial expression of satisfaction! A long overdue victory, however minor it is. At least the Ori plot can get somewhete! It was beginning to be a little tiresom to see SG-1 helpless against a seemingly omnipotent foe!

Daniel got in touch with an Ascended and discovered they still don't care... But who needs them when we got SG-1?

Easily the most memorable episode I'd watched on the SG-1 for the whole 9th and 10th season. The Scourge (9x20) was another one I enjoyed. That one got you on edge, with the foreboding presence of the bugs (reminds me of the Mummy's bugs). This one gets the adrenalin going by presenting a turning point of a sort... the giant gate permanently blocked (unless the Ori fleet destroys the black=hole gate), the Ascended reiterated their non interfering policy. It feels like now we get on with a thrills and spills rather being stucked at a place!

Enjoyed the interaction between the SG-1 and Atlantis characters. Looking forward to more cross-overs. Mckay telling Samantha his hellucination of her (Grace Under Pressure?),Mckay being a pain in the a** even to the SG-1 members... very nice touches.

As I said, so far, the best of Season 9 and 10 put together.