Stargate SG-1

The Quest (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 13, 2007 on Syfy

• This is the ending half of a two part episode. In it SG-1 is instantly transported to many worlds against their wills. Sam and Baal have to find a way out, before Adria catches up to them.

This was a pretty good episode - for the more recent Stargate. I have not liked Stargate as much since the Ori have been on. Since then, this is one of the better episodes. It contained some of the old characteristics of the show - the ones that made it worth watching. I liked the plot point where they kept getting transported to different worlds. Daniel Jackson's part in this episode was good, he started to reshow some of his better, older qualities. Sam did, too. In the last handful of episodes she seemed overconfident with her job, like she thought she could do anything. I'm glad they brought her back to the way she used to be. It was definatly the Sam I know who punched Baal. Overall this ended up being worse than most of the old Stargate's. However, in the last two seasons, it shone as a beacon for what the show can be in the future.