Stargate SG-1

Threads

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2005 on Syfy

• good episode...

I usually don't like slow episodes that have little action, but this one was really good. It was major character development and it was quite interesting, on all fronts. Daniel is stuck in a diner between the two planes of existence and Oma is trying to get him to ascend. Meanwhile, Sam is having some boyfriend problems and her father dies. I love Selmac/Jacob. He was one of my favorite regular characters. I'm happy that he died the way he died; it was pretty cool. The show needs to change after 8 seasons and, if that means killing Selmac, then so be it. There were some very sweet moments between Jack and Sam and it really makes me think that one should resign and they should be together. They are perfect for each other. The show keeps hinting at it, why don't they just go off and love each other! Anyways, I'm happy that Sam broke it off with Pete, or she will anyways. I didn't like him. He wasn't right for her. Jack's girlfriend was pretty pointless. It just shows that Jack and Sam are the only ones right for each other. Anyways, it was a really good episode. We get to see the semi-ascended version of Anubis, which was creepy. His laugh just creeped me out. Overall, very well-written episode, great story, great development, great everything.