Stargate SG-1

Unending

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 22, 2007 on Syfy

• Starts off good, everything is going great, then all of a sudden a time dilation field pops up and with that the writer shot the episode dead! And there was still 30 min to go!

1.9
    A week of feeling sorry that no more SG1 episodes will ever grace the screen again made me feel sad. But now I am more annoyed that sad.

Again we have another Stargate episode that was disaster. O, it started off well with the Asguard giving the SG1 team all the their technology. Then the Ori coming out of no where and being able to track the team across the galaxy!

Suddenly after the next jump the team are in a time dilation bubble. Now what happens next is so dam boring it makes my head spin with hatred! In fact, nothing really happens next, you see some idea's some talk, some emotional scenes then you have time reversed. Poor Teal'c even has to keep his years!

The best way to describe this episode is shooting a dam good series in the foot. This was nothing short than a brutal murder by a dried up writer.

I guess it's too late now to hire new writers, but one thing for sure. At least we will never have to see another filler episode!