Stargate SG-1

Unending

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 22, 2007 on Syfy

• This was an excellent show, even tho' with it being the final episode of all time you would have thought that Jack would have been there somewhee some way. Very dissapointing.

The whole show was great, it was so weird seeing everyone aging. I thought it was realy sad that Landry had to die. Even tho' he seemed at peace with it.
    Vala and Daniel however were not a surprise. I kneew it would have to happen somewhere down the road. I know it was driving Teal'c crazy having to keep all this stuff that happened a secret. My bottom line is this, this has been my favorite show for years and I dont think I have ever been what you would call not happy with any episode that they have done. I was so sad when it finally went off for the last time. I realize we have the reruns but it is just not the same knowing that there will be no more adventures to come next season. I know we have the movies coming out but it is still not seasonal.
    To me it was very entertaining and I loved every minute of it and I will say this, I will miss SG1 as if it were part of my family. I hate to see them go. I miss them already.