Stargate SG-1

Unending

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 22, 2007 on Syfy

• This episode is entitled "Unending" and thats exactly what it is... The Unending. Although this episode is the last TV episode with the title "Stargate SG1" it is far from being the last episode in the Stargate Saga.

This episode didn't have much for a high rating but we have to remember when watching this episode that there is a movie or two in the making and there is still the Stargate Atlantis spinoff. Characters from SG1 will make apearances in the episodes and I hear Amanda Tapping is going to be a recurring character. Hopefully Daniel Jackson does too. I loved him in "The Pegasus Project". Also fans on thew show dont under estimate The power of DVD sales. Buy enough DVDs and they'll make more episodes. Dont be put off by the absence of Jack O'Neill. He's only one character. Rumour has it that he's going to be in the movie anyway. If your like me and just love the show then WATCH THIS EPISODE!!!!! P.S. this episode has nothing to do with the main plot but the futre seasons of Atlantis and the movie will be based around stuff from this episode.